Re: Comment for Specification/ Definitions

Miriam Ballhausen <Ballhausen@...>

Hi Kate,

That makes it better and more congruent, however, I am not sure, because the definition is limited to input from the FOSS community, whereas compliance inquiries might be brought by anyone and especially someone who might have any contact with any open source community. I personally see the FOSS Liaison as someone who is assigned to receive and reply any and all inquiries related to open source issues, especially compliance inquiries.

All the best,

Miriam

Dr. Miriam Ballhausen

Rechtsanwältin

JBB Rechtsanwälte

Jaschinski Biere Brexl Partnerschaft mbB

Christinenstraße 18/19 | 10119 Berlin

Tel. +49.30.443 765 0  |  Fax +49.30.443 765 22

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin | Registergericht AG Charlottenburg | PR 609 B

www.jbb.de