Re: OpenChain Reference Training For ISO 5230 Now In Italian

Thanks Carlo!

Alessandra, do you want to address directly or do you want me to merge the suggested changes?

On Mar 3, 2021, at 18:30, Carlo Piana <carlo@...> wrote:

On a quick review waiting for a call, I see that the quality is very high, I might say excellent. There are some quirks here and there though.

There are some which are notable and recurring throughout the text:

"works" -> "opera" (not "lavoro") in copyright parlance
"public domain" -> "pubblico dominio" (not "dominio pubblico" as would nauturally be)
"un software" NEVER EVER EVER EVER. Software is non numerable matter. "Software" (without /articolo indeterminativo/) or "Applicazione", "Programma", "Pacchetto" depending on the actual context.

Plus some improvements that would not add much, but are somewhat easy calls.

Chees

Carlo