Re: OpenChain call on 10/21

Mark Radcliffe

I have a conflict at 9 am.

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 2:07 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain call on 10/21

Hi,

We would like to accommodate a guest speaker on Tues, 10/21.  Would it be okay for folks if we move the meeting to 9am PT, 12pm ET, 4pm UTC, 6pm CEST?

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message. To contact us directly, send to postmaster@.... Thank you.