From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org
Sent: Montag, 19. Juli 2021 15:36
To: OpenChain Main <
main@...>
Subject: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative

:

Which do you prefer?

George Johnson
Paralegal
LinkedIn icon Twitter icon

Logo Tel:      01628 470000
DDI:     +44 (0) 1628 470006
Mob:    +44 (0) 7939 210641
Email:  george.johnson@...
Moorcrofts LLP | Thames House, Mere Park, | SL7 1PB, ,
Excellence

Registered in England & Wales OC 311818 Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know. we store email addresses and the names of addressees to assist with future correspondence. Please be aware of the increase in fraud and cyber crime. any email that appears to come from Moorcrofts LLP which provides different bank details or indicates a change of our bank details is unlikely to be genuine. You should not act on any information contained in the email or reply to it. Instead please contact us immediately to check our account details '. If the disclaimer can't be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer message.

Moorcrofts LLP