Re: Antwort: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Martin Yagi

Dear Shane,

The existing logo is ‘obviously’ better in my opinion……so what has caused this suggestion to change (what are we all missing)?

Best regards,

Martin Yagi

Intellectual Property Manager|

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@...>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@...>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Gesendet von: main@...

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

First Light Fusion Ltd.
   p: 01865 807 670
   a: Unit 10, Oxford Industrial Park, Mead Road, Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1QU

This email and any attachments are confidential. Find more legal information here.