OpenChain has had an extraordinary impact across multiple sectors of governance, including security and M&A, pushing beyond the boundaries of OSPOs per se. Because of this, my general hint is to filter event schedules by “OpenChain” to see what turns up :)

Another tip is that you will find four OpenChain mini-summits around Linux Foundation events throughout the year, normally Open Source Summit North America, Open Source Summit Europe, Open Source Summit Japan and the Linux Foundation Membership Summit.

And, of course, everything we do will be flagged on this list unless our individual community members forget something they are doing :P

On Sep 9, 2021, at 17:59, Steve Kilbane <stephen.kilbane@analog.com> wrote:

Thanks for highlighting these, Shane. I'd gone straight for the OSPOCon filter, which is where I assumed all OpenChain-relevant content would be, so missed all of them. 😊

I'm gonna have to read all those blurbs more carefully, aren't I?

From: main@lists.openchainproject.org <main@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: 08 September 2021 05:59
To: OpenChain Main <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Subject: [openchain] Open Source and ISO Standards - OpenChain and the Future of Compliance @ Open Source Summit - Sept 28th 2021

[External]

We have three major talks Open Source Summit in Seattle, kicking off with Open Source and ISO Standards - OpenChain and the Future of Compliance, continuing with our friends at Huawei discussing practical usage in a large operating system project, and concluding with our (traditional) mini-summit. Links below.

Open Source and ISO Standards - OpenChain and the Future of Compliance - Shane Martin Coughlan, Linux Foundation Tuesday, September 28 • 12:00pm - 12:50pm https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sched.co/lARA__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!vJl30UjGopGtsC2PrJlpkj6JK5KkMO5yrVk3R5bh1s-80WPRW4RX9T3JaeclwOanIimL$

Meet All Scenarios OS: A Distributed O.S. with Feet on the Ground - Davide Ricci, Huawei Tuesday, September 28 • 9:00am - 9:50am https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sched.co/lAMZ__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!vJl30UjGopGtsC2PrJlpkj6JK5KkMO5yrVk3R5bh1s-80WPRW4RX9T3JaeclwLx-KImd$

OpenChain Quarterly Mini-Summit (Pre-Registration Required) Thursday, September 30 • 2:00pm - 5:30pm https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sched.co/l90E__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!vJl30UjGopGtsC2PrJlpkj6JK5KkMO5yrVk3R5bh1s-80WPRW4RX9T3JaeclwDwQGlA7$