The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@...
Mobile: 819-593-5983

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Jilayne Lovejoy <Jilayne.Lovejoy@...> wrote:

That works for me.  In fact, that time works better for me generally, as I have a standing meeting that conflicts with the current time for the OpenChain calls J

Thanks for coordinating,

Jilayne

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 3:07 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain call on 10/21

Hi,

We would like to accommodate a guest speaker on Tues, 10/21.  Would it be okay for folks if we move the meeting to 9am PT, 12pm ET, 4pm UTC, 6pm CEST?

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations