- Case Study: Open Source Compliance Automation and Interoperability #2 - Video Now Live
Case Study: Open Source Compliance Automation and Interoperability #2 - Video Now Live
Part #2 of our epic automation case study explores the engineering behind the new graphical tool from Facebook/TNG that makes open source tooling easier to use.https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/09/29/automation-case-study-2
- October 13th, we do a deep dive on using ORT via the tool + deep dive into ORT internals engineering.
- October 27th, we do a deep dive on using TERN via the tool + deep dive into TERN internals engineering.
- November 10th, we do a “how this tool can work with TERN, ORT and ScanOSS in the real-world.”
- November 24th, we do a “fake supply chain” showing code going through multiple scanners and maintaining SPDX Lite integrity.
- December 8th, Facebook Usage Case Study.
- December 16th, A recap of the whole open source tooling eco-system at Open Compliance Summit 2021.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.