From: main@lists.openchainproject.org <main@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org
Sent: den 1 oktober 2021 08:33
To: OpenChain Main <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Cc: OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Partners <partners@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain India <india-wg@lists.openchainproject.org>; OpenChain Specification <specification@lists.openchainproject.org>
Subject: [openchain] Shane away from computer October 2nd to October 10th

Dear all

I am taking a week of vacation and will be away from email, slack and our other social channels during this time.

Our bi-weekly webinar will take place as usual on Tuesday the 5th of October at 06:00 UTC. Jan Thielscher of EACG will be doing one of our periodic broader topics and covering “agile challenges.” I will host as usual.

I am working on the recording of our mini-summit. We had some issues with the dial-in audio quality. I will put together the best possible version for release on Monday the 11th of October. Kudos to Mark Gisi for hosting a terrific and productive summit in Seattle, and thanks to everyone who contributed and made it a resounding success.

Need me urgently? My cellphone is: +818040358083

See you all later!