From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Joseph Potvin
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 3:14 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain call on 10/21

The new time is fine for me.

Joseph Potvin
Chair, OSI Management Education Working Group

The Open Source Initiative

Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@...
Mobile: 819-593-5983

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Jilayne Lovejoy <Jilayne.Lovejoy@...> wrote:

That works for me.  In fact, that time works better for me generally, as I have a standing meeting that conflicts with the current time for the OpenChain calls J

Thanks for coordinating,

Jilayne