Re: [partners] Supplier Education Leaflet – Help Wanted

Update: the source documents are in InDesign format for professional printing. This raises some complications for community translation. I am checking with a designer if there is a way we can work around this.

On Jan 17, 2022, at 16:40, Malcolm Bain <malcolm.bain@...> wrote:

No problem with Spanish – coming up on Wednesday!

Malcolm

De: partners@... <partners@...> En nombre de Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org
Enviado el: lunes, 17 de enero de 2022 6:36
Para: OpenChain Main <main@...>
CC: OpenChain Partners <partners@...>
Asunto: [partners] Supplier Education Leaflet – Help Wanted

The OpenChain Project has a lot of reference material to support the adoption of OpenChain ISO/IEC 5230 and with open source compliance, security and export control more broadly. One of the foundation documents we have is a supplier education leaflet. It was created by the OpenChain Japan Work Group and – with the recent addition of Dutch – is now available in eight languages.

We would like your help to expand the reach of this document. We especially want help with translations into French and Spanish.

Check Out The Source Code On GitHub:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Reference-Material/tree/master/Suppliers/Leaflet/Official/2.1

<image001.png>