From: germany-wg@... <germany-wg@...> On Behalf Of Stefan Thanheiser
Sent: Dienstag, 25. Januar 2022 18:38
To: main@...; germany-wg@...
Subject: Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

Hi Astrid,

please count me in for the translation into German (if you need more helping hands/brains).
I also could offer https://github.com/OCSpecGermanTranslation as collaboration space.

Are there more volunteers (maybe from the 'old' specification translation group 😉 )?

Regards,
Stefan

Stefan Thanheiser

Atruvia AG
---
Servicefeld Qualität IT-Sicherheit Einkauf, Tribe Einkauf, Chapter Software Asset & Lizenzmanagement
---
Telefon +49 721 4004-1860
Mobil +49 170 3304133
E-Mail stefan.thanheiser@...

Atruvia AG | www.atruvia.de
AG Frankfurt a. M. HRB 102381 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt a. M. | USt-IdNr. DE 143582320