Re: OpenChain Mini-Summit - Reviewing Our Security Assurance Guide - Starts in ~30 minutes via Zoom

Yup, we definitely need to proceed ;)

OK, let’s get the ball rolling. Here is the document right now:
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AsXJVqby5kpnkTt03Samssy2NYbf

We need to collect additional comments on whether we are covering the right things.

Guiding principle as always: what, not how.

Let’s collect notes over the weekend and do a guided review on Monday.

In other words, everyone, this is your chance to do a quick free-form overview and note placement before we move into asking specific questions for feedback. Would be super useful to have your thoughts.

On Mar 4, 2022, at 16:05, Jan Thielscher <jan.thielscher@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

I wanted to confirm how we plan to proceed concerning the security assurance guide? If I am correct, we agreed during the last meeting to follow up by mail since there were several interesting aspects on the call. Not sure whether I missed the follow up or I am just too impatient. But I do think this to be an important piece of work and I am keen to proceed. 😉

Thank you for a hint & br
Jan

Von: main@... <main@...> im Auftrag von Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org<scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Datum: Freitag, 15. Oktober 2021 um 08:46
An: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: Mark Gisi <mark.gisi@...>
Betreff: Re: [openchain] OpenChain Mini-Summit - Reviewing Our Security Assurance Guide - Starts in ~30 minutes via Zoom

Thank you Chris!

Flagging for Mark (CC) for review.

On Oct 8, 2021, at 23:50, Christopher Wood <cvw01@...> wrote:

Shane
I had a few thoughts for consideration so I added them to the OpenChain Security Assurance Guide V1 attached. I made the additions or suggested changes with the MS Word Tracking mode on so you should be able to see the bars in the left side margin.

Regards
Chris

On Thursday, September 30, 2021, 03:23:52 PM CDT, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

All welcome as Mark Gisi leads us through next steps in the security assurance guide for ISO 5230.
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799

Learn more about the current guide here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/08/12/openchain-iso-5230-security-assurance-reference-guide-now-available

<OpenChainSecurityAssuranceGuide.1.0-2021a_rcw.docx>