Re: Conformance Check: Revised Documents

J Lovejoy

I agree with Sami.

Throwing out a quick idea - it seems like using the main numbers that do match to the goals is ok, but it’s the point numbers that make it confusing.  Could we simply use:
1a
1b
1c…

instead of
1.1
1.2
1.3...

Would that be clear enough that it doesn’t exactly line up but still tie the questions to the relevant part of the spec?

Jilayne

On Sep 28, 2016, at 2:30 AM, Sami Atabani <Sami.Atabani@...> wrote:

Hi Miriam,

I had a quick glance at the document and still think we should use a different numbering system for the questions to avoid mix up with the spec numbering.

I will provide more feedback once I have been through the document in more detail.

Thanks

Sami