Re: REMINDER: OpenChain M&A Summit 2022 – April 28th @ 14:00 UTC

Dr. Hendrik Schöttle

Dear Shane,

thank you for the information for the M&A Summit. Just a short question from Hendriks’ side: Could you tell us what time slot he will have for his presentation?

That would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Lisa

Lisa Pszolla
Personal Assistant

osborneclarke.com
E lisa.pszolla@...
T +49 89 5434 8058
F +49 221 5108 4175
Osborne Clarke PartmbB | Nymphenburger Straße 1 | 80335 München