Re: REMINDER: OpenChain M&A Summit 2022 – April 28th @ 14:00 UTC

Leon Schwartz

Hi everyone,

I have added times to the agenda as Shane had it below to make it easier to see who goes when:

14:00 UTC: An Overview of A Typical M&A With OpenChain - Leon Schwartz, GTC Law

14:30 UTC: M&A From The Perspective Of Security - Jan Thielscher, EACG

15:00 UTC: Checking Compliance With FOSSmatrix - Hendrik Schottle, Osborne Clark

15:30 UTC: Sustainability Of Open Source Licenses - Dr. Andreas Kotulla, Bitsea

16:00 UTC: Specific M&A Transaction Case Study - Marcel Scholze, PwC

16:30 UTC: Panel with all presenters (no specific topic; the plan is to discuss/expand on anything we want to dig into that comes up during the presentations, answer questions, etc.).

Also, for what it’s worth, I think the EDT time listed below is wrong (assuming EDT is Easter Daylight Time) – unless I am mistaken, 14:00 UTC is 10:00 EDT.

Looking forward to this!

Thanks,

-l

Leon Schwartz

GTC Law Group PC & Affiliates
One University Ave., Ste. 302B

Westwood, MA, 02090

Phone: 617.206.3357
Email: lschwartz@...

* Admitted only in Massachusetts.
Confidentiality
This email and its attachments may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify me at 617.206.3357 and permanently delete both the original and any copies thereof.