Re: Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

Öberg Jonas

Thank you Shane -- good work on bringing this forward.
I have diligently attended and completed the course. 🙂

Best regards,

Jonas Öberg

IT Business Architect & Head of Scania Open Source Program | Infrastructure Delivery, IUA | Scania

Phone: +46 8 553 80546  Mobile: +46 700  812 623

Address, Nyköpings v 41-49, Södertälje, Sweden

jonas.oberg@...

www.scania.com | www.facebook.com/scaniagroup