Re: Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

Dr. Rajiv Iyer

Excellent course designed. I too completed it and received certificate.

Regards
Dr. Rajiv Iyer

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 4:19 PM Balakrishna Mukundaraj <balakrishna1838@...> wrote:
Awesome Jonas, please do share your experience and review of the course. 😊

Thanks,
Balakrishna

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 16:13, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Bravo!

Jonas is officially the first to complete 🙂👍

On Jun 7, 2022, at 19:31, Öberg Jonas via lists.openchainproject.org <jonas.oberg=scania.com@...> wrote:

Thank you Shane -- good work on bringing this forward.
I have diligently attended and completed the course. 🙂

Best regards,

Jonas Öberg

IT Business Architect & Head of Scania Open Source Program | Infrastructure Delivery, IUA | Scania

Phone: +46 8 553 80546  Mobile: +46 700  812 623

Address, Nyköpings v 41-49, Södertälje, Sweden

jonas.oberg@...

www.scania.com | www.facebook.com/scaniagroup

Outlook-zr0nyvpe.png