From: main@... <main@...> On
Behalf Of Astrid Spura
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 9:20 PM
To: main@...; germany-wg@...
Subject: Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about
OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

Dear all,

Please find enclosed the German translation of the FAQ: "Common
Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing" that has been anncounced some time
ago. Thanks a lot to Stefanie Pors for reviewing and commenting. As Shane put it,
please share it far and wide...

Thanks,
Astrid
OSADL eG

Am 27.01.22 um 03:15 schrieb Shane Coughlan:
This is incredible! Thank you all and I am really looking forward to next steps
here. Naturally we will want to share the results far and wide.

On Jan 26, 2022, at 21:31, Astrid Spura <office@...> wrote:

Thank you very much for offering help! Reviewing translation would be great. I
will get in touch in time.

Best regards,
Astrid