Re: OpenChain website updates

Jimmy Ahlberg

Thank you Sean, looking at this quickly its not super intuitive for me that if I want to see the members I need to click rather than select in the drop down menu. I would prefer to have all in the drop down menu as well as being able to click it, if that makes sense.

BR J

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Sean McIlroy (LF, PM) via lists.openchainproject.org
Sent: Wednesday, 13 July 2022 11:47
To: main@...
Subject: [openchain] OpenChain website updates

Hello members,

Please note our OpenChain website has been restructured to provide an enhanced user experience for those accessing our pages.

1. Top level menu

  • Members - Single click to view all our platinum members
    • Partners -
    • Community -
  • Certification - Direct access to our certification program
    • Resources - Direct access to our reference library
  • About - Project overview
    • FAQ - General FAQ
    • News
  • Contact - Direct access to our GM via email or to schedule a meeting
    • Support - Direct support for our OpenChain community
  • Github icon - Direct link to our GitHub repositories

We're always looking for feedback, so if you have any suggestions on how to improve our website, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards

Sean Mcilroy

OpenChain PM