Re: OpenChain website updates

Sean McIlroy (LF, PM)

Many thanks Divya for spotting the Creative Commons ToU page has been updated, I'll get that sorted.
Regards
Sean

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 12:43 PM Divya Mohan <divya.mohan0209@...> wrote:
Hello,

Good day!

I don't know if this is the right avenue to flag the problem - but one of the links in the bottom section of the page is not working.

image.png

I'd have raised an issue & a PR, but being new to this forum I wasn't sure which GitHub repo it would need to be filed against.

Regards,
Divya

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 4:17 PM Jimmy Ahlberg via lists.openchainproject.org <jimmy.ahlberg=ericsson.com@...> wrote:

Thank you Sean, looking at this quickly its not super intuitive for me that if I want to see the members I need to click rather than select in the drop down menu. I would prefer to have all in the drop down menu as well as being able to click it, if that makes sense.

BR J