Re: OpenChain website updates

Hi Oliver

These have all been addressed. Thanks for catching these teething troubles.

The spec, FYI, is now available on the top-level menu under Get Certified. ūüĎć

On Jul 18, 2022, at 18:14, Oliver Fendt <oliver.fendt@...> wrote:

Hi,

I took a brief look at the website, my points are:

image001.png

Klicking on Specification and Conformance guides, leads to

Klicking on “Online Certification Questionnaire, leads to https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Online-Self-Certification-Web-App/blob/master/LICENSE/

And klicking on Reference Material, leads to https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

Besides the ‚Äúsorry‚ÄĚ I would have expected to find there the documents and not the licenses.

To be honest I do have problems to find the specification and the link to the ISO document. I think that is ‚Äúthe‚ÄĚ asset and it should be¬†reachable very easily. I feel somehow fludded with tons of ‚Äúshow cases‚ÄĚ but not pointed to the essential thing ‚Äď The specification.

Ciao
Oliver