Re: OpenChain website updates

Steve Kilbane

That's fixed it! I can now see the calendar on both platforms. Thanks!

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: 21 July 2022 10:26
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] OpenChain website updates

[External]

Should be working a lot better now. All ok on your end?
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.openchainproject.org/get-started/participate__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!9b51KMo9XZxB4jPoX_HtkJiCya3SXL5LmxYRkIXdn-DgLcn_7AMWnuZBsUf099cJGD4lE9_dezNkPHNxU343k4g_qee2x9U$

On Jul 21, 2022, at 17:25, Steve Kilbane <stephen.kilbane@...> wrote:

Oooo-kaaay. There's evidently a different issue, because I'm not seeing the calendar on that page. Mailing lists, Conference calls, and International community sections, but no calendar appearing. That's on Edge on Windows, and Safari on iOS. Searching the page for "calendar" doesn't find anything, either.