Re: [education] REMINDER: Tomorrow we go big on making new playbooks - be part of this

Balakrishna Mukundaraj

Sounds good! Looking forward to collaborate Ana :)

Thanks,
Balakrishna

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 at 10:43, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Thanks Balakrishna!

Ana from TODO indicated interest in doing a cross-project collaboration on this, so I am going to loop her into our Google Docs scratch-pad here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1li9heH3x16MmC_UxxpFhWSw1XCwsAdbF

Ana, we have a (generation 1) medium company playbook and some duplicates we are going to work into small and medium company playbooks. OSPOs are central to this throughout, and we would love to work towards a co-branded release before Open Compliance Summit in early December.

Editing on Google Docs based on decision by Education Work Team. As soon as things are looking good, we will convert to markdown and place on GitHub.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Balakrishna