From: main@... <main@...> On
Behalf Of Ana Jimenez Santamaria
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 9:36 PM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Catch Up: OSPO Case Studies in Japan (Japanese)

Hello Shane,

It would be great to have representatives from these OSPOs (Sony, Fujitsu and
Mercari) be part of the OSPOCon Japan Program Committee to review CFP
proposals and give assistance on the Program schedule.

Would they be interested to be part of it?

Best
Ana

On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 3:59 AM Shane Coughlan
<scoughlan@... <mailto:scoughlan@...> >
wrote:

Learn more about what Sony, Fujitsu and Mercari are doing in their
Open Source Program Offices (OSPOs).
OSS活動を社内推進するOSPO、ソニーや富士通、メルカリはどう取り
組んでいるか

Read the article here: