Re: Catch Up: OSPO Case Studies in Japan (Japanese)

Hidekazu KAMINO

Hi Ana,

I'd be happy to join the OSPOCon Japan Program Committee on behalf of Mercari OSPO.

Hidekazu Kamino 上野 英和
Manager (Patent Attorney)
Intellectual Property
Mercari, Inc.

2022年9月8日(木) 8:39 Hiro Fukuchi <hiroyuki.fukuchi@...>:

Ana and Shane,

Thank you. I would be happy to be part of the OSPOCon Japan Program Committee.

I am forwarding your message to the OSPOs from Mercari and Fujitsu.

---

Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@...)

Sony