Re: List of open chain calendar events for partners

Yes, the calendar is about to get a ton of new entries, but currently is looking quiet 🙂

On Sep 21, 2022, at 16:55, Steve Kilbane <stephen.kilbane@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

Actually, that community calendar is looking quite sparse. I’m seeing the regular Telco sessions and a single German workgroup session, but nothing else for the next year. Are all the entries going to be re-added now that the European holiday season is done?

(or is it just me? I swear that calendar doesn’t like me…)

steve

From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Date: Wednesday, 21 September 2022 at 15:36
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] List of open chain calendar events for partners

[External]

Yes, of course :)

Our community calendar is located here and is always updated with the latest event information:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.openchainproject.org/get-started/participate__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!5e39oNiMU5XuIrjGWIt84rJujEZhoAGkMNpgZ0ccY8ViEGqV1AdL_vcVTitxyTuTDgoEh19brgWdAuLqDnVVUHkIvA1ectk$