Re: OpenChain GitHub training repo

Awesome, thanks Steve.

On Oct 6, 2022, at 11:14, Steve Kilbane <stephen.kilbane@...> wrote:

Oh, fabulous! I’ll give it a read-through, and then follow said instructions for creating a PR to add mention of this to the CONTRIBUTING.md file. 😊

From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Sean McIlroy (LF, PM) <smcilroy@...>
Date: Wednesday, 5 October 2022 at 23:00
To: main@... <main@...>
Subject: [openchain] OpenChain GitHub training repo

[External]

Hello all,

Please note we have a GitHub training repo to help OpenChain members collaborate through GitHub.

The first rollout outlines the 5 simple steps on how to create a PR

This week a second page will be published to guide you through the steps on how to submit an Issue.

If you have any feedback or you'd like me to create some training guidelines to help with Working Group engagement/collaboration, please let me know.

Sean Mcilroy

Program Manager - Linux Foundation

Timezone: GMT