Re: Introducing Work Group Chair Elections: Education Work Group

Balakrishna Mukundaraj

Congratulations Nathan :) looking forward to working with you :)

All the best.

Thanks and Regards,
Balakrishna

On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 at 10:59, Nathan Kumagai <nathank@...> wrote:

Hi everyone –

Thank you all and thanks to Balakrishna. I look forward to meeting and working with many of you over the coming year.

The path to onboarding to OpenChain can be a challenge – especially if you need to create resources from scratch to support your organization or team. The supporting material created by the education team and the community has paved the way for many of our new members, and it’s so important now that we’re reaching new industries. It’s an exciting time to be part of this project!

Nathan Kumagai

nathank@...https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-kumagai-00229a1b/