REMINDER: We are encouraging our community to self-certify to the OpenChain Security Assurance Specification
Security Assurance Specification Ready For Use
- The OpenChain Security Assurance Specification 1.1 is available today as a de facto industry standard.
- We support adoption via a self-certification checklist and questionnaire.
- We are preparing for submission to ISO/IEC via JTC-1 Publicly Available Specification (PAS) Transposition Process.
- We expect this to become an ISO/IEC Standard circa mid-2023.
- Self-certification now will automatically conform to the ISO/IEC Standard.
- It also helps provide very useful feedback for our community.
Check Conformance In Two Minutes
You can use our new security assurance self-certification checklist:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Reference- Material/blob/master/Self-Certification/Checklist/Security-Assurance- 1.1/en/Security-Assurance-1-1-Checklist-Version-2.md
Or you can use our new security assurance self-certification questionnaire:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Reference- Material/blob/master/Self-Certification/Questionnaire/Security- Assurance-1.1/en/Security-Assurance-1-1-Questionnaire-Version-1.md
Are you already conformant? Let Shane know at scoughlan@...