Re: What is the license of the openchain comformance specification 1.0 ?

>> I want to translate the specification into Japanese.

This would be wonderful.

>> Please tell me the license of that.

A missing license statement from the spec was realized and very briefly discussed at the recent Berlin F2F meeting. Some initially thought it was CCO while others suggested it might be more appropriate to use the same license as the SPDX spec which is under the  CC BY 3.0 - Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 Unported. This topic was queued for discussion. Given your expressed interest in translating the spec, I will raise the priority and see if we can make good progress on this topic at our next meeting.

Best,

Mark