Registration now open for the next OpenChain UK Work Group meeting - 7th June 2023
The details for the June meeting of the OpenChainUK WorkGroup have now been announced:
- Date: 7th June 2023
- Time: 12:00 – 17:00
- Venue: First Light Fusion – Mead Road, Yarnton, Kidlington OX5 1QU
The meeting will also be available to join virtually. Please register as normal and login details will be sent to you prior to the meeting.
Numbers to attend the meeting in person may be limited, so we would encourage early registration.
If you are attending in person you will need to bring a photo ID with you (driving license / passport. Company ID / business cards cannot be accepted).
With the current roadworks, road closures and train line closures, we would advice attendees plan well in advance and leave in good time.
- An update from Martin on the bitesized videos
- An update from Finnian on the anonymised case study project
- Case studies workshop
- Discussion on testimonials: what license(s) to use, can/should we include OC logos (all or some versions), how do we ‘release’ the material and to whom?
- Discussion of ‘OpenChain October’ with bitesize videos inspired by the Japan WG ‘advent calendar’.
- Discussion around liaising with the Japan WG
- Videoing of introductions and testimonials
The meeting is free of charge, and is open to anyone (whether in the UK or otherwise) interested in finding out more about why companies of all sizes are embracing OpenChain.
To confirm your place either in person or virtually so that we can guage numbers, please complete the Eventbrite booking form.