Conformance - privacy subcommittee meeting
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/kellyw (Note – audio only works with Chrome)
Optional dial in number: 855-889-3011
No PIN needed
If you need to use a local phone number, please consult:
https://www.uberconference.com/international for the specific country numbers.
1. Dial the local number based on your location.
2. Enter 855 889 3011, then #.
· Terms of service – Do we need any terms of service or policy for submitters to follow?
· Do we need any kind of “click-through” or notice when signing up or when submitting an application (e.g. when submitting, user agrees that it is correct to their knowledge and artifacts can be provided under ?circumstances?)?
· Should everyone be able to view an accepted certification (see http://openchaindeploy.m6rqmtrixp.us-west-1.elasticbeanstalk.com/certified.html - the site also needs text explanation).
· What process do we want to put in place to review and confirm submittals?
o Should we have a distribution list that is notified on new submittals?
o Do we have one person or a rotating responsibility to review and respond to submittals?
o Who are the “admins” of the website?
o What expectations should we have on response time?
o How automated should it be?
· Do we need to implement a confirmation that artifacts can be provided or will that be part of the manual confirmation process?
· How do we handle editing answers after a questionnaire has been submitted? Do we disallow editing after submittal?
· Do we need a “printing function”? (note: there is a download to CSV currently)