From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-
bounces@...] On Behalf Of Gisi, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:01 AM
To: Jonas Oberg <jonas@...>; openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain for projects

Hi Jonas,

This is great feedback. I look forward to attending your presentation in
February. It would be helpful to learn about what worked well as well as the
places to improve. By the way you can find the latest working draft for the
next version here:
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/_media/openchain/openchainspec-
1.1.draft.pdf

We are heavily discussing how we can significantly improve section 5 which is
largely about contributing back. It would be of particular interest if you could
discuss your experiences working with section 5.

cheers,
- Mark