Re: OpenChain Specification 1.1 draft updates & status

Dave Marr

Also we should also consider removing the definition of SPDX since it's no longer specifically referenced in the body of the spec itself.  Credit to Jeff Kaufman from Redhat.  Thanks,

Dave

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jilayne Lovejoy
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:01 AM
To: Gisi, Mark <Mark.Gisi@...>; openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] OpenChain Specification 1.1 draft updates & status

HI Mark,

One small edit: 3.1.2 should be “documented” not “document”  :)

Otherwise, changes look good.

Jilayne

From: <openchain-bounces@...> on behalf of Mark Gisi <Mark.Gisi@...>
Date: Monday, March 13, 2017 at 6:24 AM
To: OpenChain <openchain@...>

The near final version of the OpenChain Specification 1.1 is available at:

     https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/_media/openchain/openchainspec-1.1.draft.pdf

The most recent changes can be found in yellow highlights. We have gone through about 75% of the public comments. We expect to complete  the review of the comments at the upcoming spec group discussion on March 20th. The public comments along with responses can be found on the following wiki page:

    https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/spec-1.1-draft-public-comments

best,

- Mark

Mark Gisi | Wind River | Director, IP & Open Source

Tel (510) 749-2016 | Fax (510) 749-4552