Date   

Re: [japan-wg] OpenChain meeting schedules - we have an orphaned invite issue again

Dave Marr
 

+1 and a similar approach seemed to work well last time.  Best,
Dave


From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Gilles Gravier via lists.openchainproject.org <gilles.gravier=wipro.com@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 7:17 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>; japan-wg@... <japan-wg@...>; scoughlan@... <scoughlan@...>
Cc: OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@...>; OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain India <india-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] [japan-wg] OpenChain meeting schedules - we have an orphaned invite issue again
 

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

I like the idea of "delete all and resend". What you can do is maybe fix a date for the "great resend"... So that everybody can ensure they've cleaned up their calendar before...

With my best regards,

Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Strategy Advisor
Open Source Program Office
Wipro Limited
M: +41 79 472 8437
in/gillesgravier  @gravax


From: japan-wg@... <japan-wg@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Sent: Thursday 23 June 2022 09:14
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@...>; OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@...>; OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain India <india-wg@...>
Subject: [japan-wg] OpenChain meeting schedules - we have an orphaned invite issue again
 
CAUTION:This email is received from an external domain. Open the hyperlink(s) & attachment(s) with caution.
.


OpenChain has various regular or semi-regular meetings throughout each month:

Our webinars
Our tooling work group
Our telco work group

Until recently we also had a bi-weekly global call, but consensus was to shift this fully into our mini-summit format. Attendance was higher and the monthly or six weekly cadence suites calendars.

However, it appears that we have some issues with calendar invites becoming orphaned on individual calendars. For example, when the Global Calendar is updated, those updates do not necessarily reflect in people’s clients.

Specifically, our announced move from bi-weekly global call to mini-summits was communicated on May 23rd and on that date the calendar invite was removed from the Global Calendar. However, six people have an active invite in their individual clients this week.

I want to solicit your feedback on the best way forward.

Ask everyone to delete all invites and resend (what we did in December to reboot)?

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmeetings.hubspot.com%2Fscoughlan&amp;data=05%7C01%7Cgilles.gravier%40wipro.com%7Ca8d14934ede74574742c08da54e7f5b9%7C258ac4e4146a411e9dc879a9e12fd6da%7C1%7C0%7C637915652524561187%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=FWCXgbbTfQqz8FNFFqwfeJYL3ixzQSqtM47cN2pHg9Y%3D&amp;reserved=0




'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

Internal to Wipro


Re: [japan-wg] OpenChain meeting schedules - we have an orphaned invite issue again

Gilles Gravier
 

I like the idea of "delete all and resend". What you can do is maybe fix a date for the "great resend"... So that everybody can ensure they've cleaned up their calendar before...

With my best regards,

Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Strategy Advisor
Open Source Program Office
Wipro Limited
M: +41 79 472 8437
in/gillesgravier  @gravax


From: japan-wg@... <japan-wg@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Sent: Thursday 23 June 2022 09:14
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@...>; OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@...>; OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain India <india-wg@...>
Subject: [japan-wg] OpenChain meeting schedules - we have an orphaned invite issue again
 
CAUTION:This email is received from an external domain. Open the hyperlink(s) & attachment(s) with caution.
.


OpenChain has various regular or semi-regular meetings throughout each month:

Our webinars
Our tooling work group
Our telco work group

Until recently we also had a bi-weekly global call, but consensus was to shift this fully into our mini-summit format. Attendance was higher and the monthly or six weekly cadence suites calendars.

However, it appears that we have some issues with calendar invites becoming orphaned on individual calendars. For example, when the Global Calendar is updated, those updates do not necessarily reflect in people’s clients.

Specifically, our announced move from bi-weekly global call to mini-summits was communicated on May 23rd and on that date the calendar invite was removed from the Global Calendar. However, six people have an active invite in their individual clients this week.

I want to solicit your feedback on the best way forward.

Ask everyone to delete all invites and resend (what we did in December to reboot)?

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmeetings.hubspot.com%2Fscoughlan&amp;data=05%7C01%7Cgilles.gravier%40wipro.com%7Ca8d14934ede74574742c08da54e7f5b9%7C258ac4e4146a411e9dc879a9e12fd6da%7C1%7C0%7C637915652524561187%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=FWCXgbbTfQqz8FNFFqwfeJYL3ixzQSqtM47cN2pHg9Y%3D&amp;reserved=0




'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

Internal to Wipro


OpenChain meeting schedules - we have an orphaned invite issue again

 

OpenChain has various regular or semi-regular meetings throughout each month:

Our webinars
Our tooling work group
Our telco work group

Until recently we also had a bi-weekly global call, but consensus was to shift this fully into our mini-summit format. Attendance was higher and the monthly or six weekly cadence suites calendars.

However, it appears that we have some issues with calendar invites becoming orphaned on individual calendars. For example, when the Global Calendar is updated, those updates do not necessarily reflect in people’s clients.

Specifically, our announced move from bi-weekly global call to mini-summits was communicated on May 23rd and on that date the calendar invite was removed from the Global Calendar. However, six people have an active invite in their individual clients this week.

I want to solicit your feedback on the best way forward.

Ask everyone to delete all invites and resend (what we did in December to reboot)?

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


OpenChain Korea Work Group Meeting #14 – 2022-06-21 @ 14:00 KST

 

The OpenChain Korea Work Group is meeting today at 14:00 KST. You will find the dial-in details and the agenda in the link. The meeting will be held in Korean and all are welcome to attend.
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/06/20/korea-wg-2022-06-21


Search for Interview Partners on the Topic of OSS Compliance Certification

Müller, Jana <jana.mueller@...>
 

Hello,


for my Master´s thesis on the topic "The Relevance of OSS Compliance Certification in the Software Supply Chain - A Qualitative Analysis" at the Technical University of Munich I am looking for interview partners, especially OSS compliance experts, who have undergone a third party certification. 


Your participation in an interview would be very valuable for my research and would of course be completely anonymized and only be used in the context of the research project.


I would be please if someone who is familiar with OSS third-party certification were to get in touch and take around 30 mins time to talk to me about the topic.


Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Jana Müller


Re: OpenChain Onboarding - Call for Comments

Sean McIlroy (LF, PM)
 

Hi Satoru-san,
Many thanks for outlining the updates, I'll apply the changes now.
If you have any other observations, please let me know.
Thanks
Sean

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 5:45 AM Satoru Koizumi (小泉 悟) <satoru.koizumi@...> wrote:
Dear Shane-san, thank you for telling us the page.
Dear Sean-san, thank you for creating the page.

Some information of Japan WG is a little bit old.
We do not use the site you refer as Wiki now. Instead we use github.io (https://openchain-project.github.io/OpenChain-JWG/).
And we have archived the project you refer as GitHub. Instead we use new project (https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/OpenChain-JWG/).

Or should I make a pull request on GitHub? (Because I am the most active member of OpenChain Japan WG on GitHub:-))

KOIZUMI Satoru
OpenChain Japan WG

-----Original Message-----
From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 9:09 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: Sean McIlroy <smcilroy@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [openchain] OpenChain Onboarding - Call for Comments

PLEASE NOTE: Please use caution when opening links and attachments in this message.


Dear all

Sean has been busy creating an OpenChain onboarding guide to help new entrants to our community. It is here for your review:
https://openchain-project.github.io/OpenChain_Onboarding/#/getting_started?id=_2-github

Comments most welcome!

Source code here:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/OpenChain_Onboarding/tree/master/docs

Regards

Shane


Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@...
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan







Re: OpenChain Onboarding - Call for Comments

Satoru Koizumi (小泉 悟) <satoru.koizumi@...>
 

Dear Shane-san, thank you for telling us the page.
Dear Sean-san, thank you for creating the page.

Some information of Japan WG is a little bit old.
We do not use the site you refer as Wiki now. Instead we use github.io (https://openchain-project.github.io/OpenChain-JWG/).
And we have archived the project you refer as GitHub. Instead we use new project (https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/OpenChain-JWG/).

Or should I make a pull request on GitHub? (Because I am the most active member of OpenChain Japan WG on GitHub:-))

KOIZUMI Satoru
OpenChain Japan WG

-----Original Message-----
From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 9:09 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: Sean McIlroy <smcilroy@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [openchain] OpenChain Onboarding - Call for Comments

PLEASE NOTE: Please use caution when opening links and attachments in this message.


Dear all

Sean has been busy creating an OpenChain onboarding guide to help new entrants to our community. It is here for your review:
https://openchain-project.github.io/OpenChain_Onboarding/#/getting_started?id=_2-github

Comments most welcome!

Source code here:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/OpenChain_Onboarding/tree/master/docs

Regards

Shane


Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@...
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


Webinar #43 – Inner Source and the OSPO - Full Recording

 

Webinar #43 – Inner Source and the OSPO - Full Recording
Dirk Riehle, Professor of Computer Science at University of Erlangen, takes us on a deep dive:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/06/19/webinar-43


OpenChain Onboarding - Call for Comments

 

Dear all

Sean has been busy creating an OpenChain onboarding guide to help new entrants to our community. It is here for your review:
https://openchain-project.github.io/OpenChain_Onboarding/#/getting_started?id=_2-github

Comments most welcome!

Source code here:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/OpenChain_Onboarding/tree/master/docs

Regards

Shane


Shane Coughlan
General Manager, OpenChain
e: scoughlan@...
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

ouchi yoshiko
 

Dear Astrid and Stefanie

Thank you for utilizing the FAQ in Japanese.
I am very impressed.
It encourages Japan WG FAQ-sg members' activities.
The additional QA about German law is also interesting.
Japan WG FAQ-sg is still working on the FAQ, and we hope that you will make use of the updated version that we will release in the future.

Best regards,
Yoshiko Ouchi(ouchi.yoshiko@...)

-----Original Message-----
From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Hiro Fukuchi
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 9:29 AM
To: main@...; germany-wg@...
Subject: Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

Thank you so much, Astrid and Stefanie!
I am very excited to see the Germany community power to create the German version of FAQ.
I hope other language versions come.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@...) Sony

-----Original Message-----
From: main@...
<main@...> On Behalf Of Astrid Spura
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 9:20 PM
To: main@...;
germany-wg@...
Subject: Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings
about OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

Dear all,

Please find enclosed the German translation of the FAQ: "Common
Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing" that has been anncounced some
time ago. Thanks a lot to Stefanie Pors for reviewing and commenting.
As Shane put it, please share it far and wide...

Thanks,
Astrid
OSADL eG


Am 27.01.22 um 03:15 schrieb Shane Coughlan:
This is incredible! Thank you all and I am really looking forward to
next steps
here. Naturally we will want to share the results far and wide.

On Jan 26, 2022, at 21:31, Astrid Spura <office@...> wrote:

Thank you very much for offering help! Reviewing translation would
be great. I
will get in touch in time.

Best regards,
Astrid






Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

Hiro Fukuchi
 

Thank you so much, Astrid and Stefanie!
I am very excited to see the Germany community power to create the German version of FAQ.
I hope other language versions come.

---
Hiro Fukuchi (Hiroyuki.Fukuchi@...)
Sony

-----Original Message-----
From: main@... <main@...> On
Behalf Of Astrid Spura
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 9:20 PM
To: main@...; germany-wg@...
Subject: Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about
OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

Dear all,

Please find enclosed the German translation of the FAQ: "Common
Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing" that has been anncounced some time
ago. Thanks a lot to Stefanie Pors for reviewing and commenting. As Shane put it,
please share it far and wide...

Thanks,
Astrid
OSADL eG


Am 27.01.22 um 03:15 schrieb Shane Coughlan:
This is incredible! Thank you all and I am really looking forward to next steps
here. Naturally we will want to share the results far and wide.

On Jan 26, 2022, at 21:31, Astrid Spura <office@...> wrote:

Thank you very much for offering help! Reviewing translation would be great. I
will get in touch in time.

Best regards,
Astrid






Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing (English and Japanese

Astrid Spura <office@...>
 

Dear all,

Please find enclosed the German translation of the FAQ: "Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing" that has been anncounced some time ago. Thanks a lot to Stefanie Pors for reviewing and commenting. As Shane put it, please share it far and wide...

Thanks,
Astrid
OSADL eG


Am 27.01.22 um 03:15 schrieb Shane Coughlan:

This is incredible! Thank you all and I am really looking forward to next steps here. Naturally we will want to share the results far and wide.

On Jan 26, 2022, at 21:31, Astrid Spura <office@...> wrote:

Thank you very much for offering help! Reviewing translation would be great. I will get in touch in time.

Best regards,
Astrid


Re: [germany-wg] [openchain] FAQ: Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing (English and Japanese)

Carsten Emde
 

Dear all,

Please find enclosed the German translation of the FAQ: "Common Misunderstandings about OSS Licensing" that has been announced some time ago. Thanks a lot to Stefanie Pors for reviewing and commenting.

The translation was done primarily by Astrid Spura, with some assistance from the OSADL team.

As Shane put it, please share it far and wide...

Best regards,
Carsten Emde on behalf of the OSADL team

On 1/27/22 03:15, Shane Coughlan wrote:
This is incredible! Thank you all and I am really looking forward to next steps here. Naturally we will want to share the results far and wide.

On Jan 26, 2022, at 21:31, Astrid Spura <office@...> wrote:

Thank you very much for offering help! Reviewing translation would be great. I will get in touch in time.

Best regards,
Astrid


OpenChain India Work Group Meeting 2022-05-31 - Full Recording

 

Bit of a catch-up. You can check out the full recording of our recent India Work Group meeting right here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2022/06/07/india-wg-2022-05-31


OSPO News - TODO seeking for collaborators

Ana Jimenez Santamaria
 

Hi everyone!

This is Ana from TODO Group 🙂

At TODO, we are introducing a new framework for in-person OSPO workshops piloting in Europe first so people can talk openly about their organization's open source challenges and work together on shared solutions. The workshop initiative aims to bring together the various communities involved in OSPO-specific topics (like OpenChain) to help organizations effectively implement OSPO Programs based on specific region needs.

Topics range from safely using open source to license compliance, sustainability, contributing back to the community, and more. We would love to see TODO and OpenChain collaborating together in these in-person workshops to help more organizations in their OSPO journey 🙂

Also, I'd like to mention that today we just launched the new OSPO Mind Map 2.0 version, where we have listed new OSPO responsibilities and sub-categories ➡️ https://todogroup.org/blog/ospo-mind-map-2-release/

At this moment, Thomas Steenbergen and I are looking for organizations to act as the hosting party to make available a meeting room for upcoming in-person workshops. If anyone would be interested, please let us know!


Happy to answer any questions and/or schedule a talk to discuss more the OSPOlogy in-person workshops & OSPO Mind Map!

Best
Ana

--
Ana Jiménez Santamaría

Senior Project Manager at TODO Group (#OSPO)

💬 Languages: English, Español, 日本語
🙋 Pronouns: she/her
🕐 Timezone: CET / CEST

Download the latest study on the Evolution of The Open Source Program Office. Includes an OSPO maturity model, practical implementation from noted OSPO programs across regions and sectors, and a set of archetypes.





Re: Webinar #43 – Inner Source and the OSPO – 2022-06-14 @ 06:00 UTC

 

Reminder, we kick off in ten minutes. If you are interested in inner-source, this is the presentation to watch.

On Jun 13, 2022, at 17:11, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Dirk Riehle will deliver our 43rd webinar as we explore Inner Source and the OSPO. He will introduce inner source, its significance for the open source program office, and how to quantify and solve the problem of intellectual property value flows inside companies.
Join us at 06:00 UTC on the 14th of June right here:
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799


Webinar #43 – Inner Source and the OSPO – 2022-06-14 @ 06:00 UTC

 

Dirk Riehle will deliver our 43rd webinar as we explore Inner Source and the OSPO. He will introduce inner source, its significance for the open source program office, and how to quantify and solve the problem of intellectual property value flows inside companies.
Join us at 06:00 UTC on the 14th of June right here:
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799
Check your timezone:
PDT United States Pacific UTC-07:00
UTC Coordinated Universal Time UTC
CET Central European Time UTC+01:00
IST India Standard Time UTC+05:30
CST China Standard Time UTC+08:00
KST Korea Standard Time UTC+09:00
JST Japan Standard Time UTC+09:00
Join via one tap mobile:
+86 10 8783 3177,,4377592799# Mainland China
+33 1 8699 5831,,4377592799# France
+49 69 7104 9922,,4377592799# Germany
+81 524 564 439,,4377592799# Japan
+82 2 3143 9612,,4377592799# Korea
+91 80 71 279 440,,4377592799# India
+886 (2) 7741 7473,,4377592799# Taiwan
+44 330 088 5830,,4377592799# UK
+13017158592,,4377592799# USA
Find your local country number:
https://zoom.us/u/awFnORNiA
Meeting ID: 437 759 2799
Learn More About Our Speaker


Re: Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

Steve Kilbane
 

I did! Not least of which because https://automatecompliance.org/ was either new to me, or I'd forgotten about it. 😊

Thanks to all for putting these courses together, and for the LF for hosting them. I've also been trawling through some of the more basic courses with an eye to using them to supplement internal training.

steve

-----Original Message-----
From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: 10 June 2022 04:33
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

[External]

Fantastic! I hope you found them useful.

Shane

On Jun 9, 2022, at 22:31, Steve Kilbane <stephen.kilbane@...> wrote:

And done!

(And LFC193 too, while I was at it.)

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Dr. Rajiv Iyer
Sent: 07 June 2022 17:40
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [openchain] Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

[External]

Excellent course designed. I too completed it and received certificate.

Regards
Dr. Rajiv Iyer


On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 4:19 PM Balakrishna Mukundaraj <balakrishna1838@...> wrote:
Awesome Jonas, please do share your experience and review of the course. 😊

Thanks,
Balakrishna

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 16:13, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Bravo!

Jonas is officially the first to complete 🙂👍

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!4zSDnGkO3_8eNTm69AZ6SzarJpFYHeZUT_HdKvKhWuxEh95LIUb6vqZ0BHfgjmUvAeeaxxcRo-B59LmKuU58Rl8rhehWwps$


On Jun 7, 2022, at 19:31, Öberg Jonas via lists.openchainproject.org<jonas.oberg=scania.com@...> wrote:


Thank you Shane -- good work on bringing this forward.
I have diligently attended and completed the course. 🙂

Best regards,

Jonas Öberg

IT Business Architect & Head of Scania Open Source Program | Infrastructure Delivery, IUA | Scania

Phone: +46 8 553 80546 Mobile: +46 700 812 623

Address, Nyköpings v 41-49, Södertälje, Sweden

jonas.oberg@...



https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.scania.com__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!4zSDnGkO3_8eNTm69AZ6SzarJpFYHeZUT_HdKvKhWuxEh95LIUb6vqZ0BHfgjmUvAeeaxxcRo-B59LmKuU58Rl8r9_xzv_Y$ | https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.facebook.com/scaniagroup__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!4zSDnGkO3_8eNTm69AZ6SzarJpFYHeZUT_HdKvKhWuxEh95LIUb6vqZ0BHfgjmUvAeeaxxcRo-B59LmKuU58Rl8rp_37sOY$



<image001.png>

From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 11:25
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Education <education@...>; OpenChain Partners <partners@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain Telco Work Group <telco@...>; OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@...>; OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@...>; OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@...>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>; OpenChain Automotive <openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>
Subject: [openchain] Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

The OpenChain Project is committed to helping companies around the world experience a trusted supply chain. As part of this, our community develops and releases a ton of reference material to provide context, examples and training.

In our latest training course you can learn how open source compliance management systems should be structured and implemented to be most effective. Take the course for free over at LF Training and get a badge to mark your completion.

Take the course:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/06/07/lfc-194-available__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!4zSDnGkO3_8eNTm69AZ6SzarJpFYHeZUT_HdKvKhWuxEh95LIUb6vqZ0BHfgjmUvAeeaxxcRo-B59LmKuU58Rl8re3QV__w$




--
Thanks & Regards,
Balakrishna


Re: Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

 

Fantastic! I hope you found them useful.

Shane

On Jun 9, 2022, at 22:31, Steve Kilbane <stephen.kilbane@...> wrote:

And done!

(And LFC193 too, while I was at it.)

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Dr. Rajiv Iyer
Sent: 07 June 2022 17:40
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [openchain] Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

[External]

Excellent course designed. I too completed it and received certificate.

Regards
Dr. Rajiv Iyer


On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 4:19 PM Balakrishna Mukundaraj <balakrishna1838@...> wrote:
Awesome Jonas, please do share your experience and review of the course. 😊

Thanks,
Balakrishna

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 16:13, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Bravo!

Jonas is officially the first to complete 🙂👍

Shane Coughlan
OpenChain General Manager
+818040358083
Book a meeting:
https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan


On Jun 7, 2022, at 19:31, Öberg Jonas via lists.openchainproject.org<jonas.oberg=scania.com@...> wrote:


Thank you Shane -- good work on bringing this forward.
I have diligently attended and completed the course. 🙂

Best regards,

Jonas Öberg

IT Business Architect & Head of Scania Open Source Program | Infrastructure Delivery, IUA | Scania

Phone: +46 8 553 80546 Mobile: +46 700 812 623

Address, Nyköpings v 41-49, Södertälje, Sweden

jonas.oberg@...



www.scania.com | www.facebook.com/scaniagroup



<image001.png>

From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 11:25
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Education <education@...>; OpenChain Partners <partners@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain Telco Work Group <telco@...>; OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@...>; OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@...>; OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@...>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>; OpenChain Automotive <openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>
Subject: [openchain] Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

The OpenChain Project is committed to helping companies around the world experience a trusted supply chain. As part of this, our community develops and releases a ton of reference material to provide context, examples and training.

In our latest training course you can learn how open source compliance management systems should be structured and implemented to be most effective. Take the course for free over at LF Training and get a badge to mark your completion.

Take the course:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/06/07/lfc-194-available




--
Thanks & Regards,
Balakrishna


Re: Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

Steve Kilbane
 

And done!

 

(And LFC193 too, while I was at it.)

 

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Dr. Rajiv Iyer
Sent: 07 June 2022 17:40
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [openchain] Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

 

[External]

 

Excellent course designed. I too completed it and received certificate.

 

Regards

Dr. Rajiv Iyer

 

 

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 4:19 PM Balakrishna Mukundaraj <balakrishna1838@...> wrote:

Awesome Jonas, please do share your experience and review of the course. 😊

 

Thanks,

Balakrishna 

 

On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 16:13, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

Bravo!

 

Jonas is officially the first to complete 🙂👍

Shane Coughlan

OpenChain General Manager

+818040358083

Book a meeting:



On Jun 7, 2022, at 19:31, Öberg Jonas via lists.openchainproject.org <jonas.oberg=scania.com@...> wrote:



Thank you Shane -- good work on bringing this forward.

I have diligently attended and completed the course. 🙂

 

Best regards,

 

Jonas Öberg

IT Business Architect & Head of Scania Open Source Program | Infrastructure Delivery, IUA | Scania

Phone: +46 8 553 80546  Mobile: +46 700  812 623

Address, Nyköpings v 41-49, Södertälje, Sweden

jonas.oberg@...

 

www.scania.com | www.facebook.com/scaniagroup

 


From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 11:25
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Education <education@...>; OpenChain Partners <partners@...>; OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>; OpenChain Telco Work Group <telco@...>; OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@...>; OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@...>; OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@...>; OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>; OpenChain Automotive <openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>
Subject: [openchain] Implementing Open Source License Compliance Management (LFC194) – Training Course Now Available

 

The OpenChain Project is committed to helping companies around the world experience a trusted supply chain. As part of this, our community develops and releases a ton of reference material to provide context, examples and training.

In our latest training course you can learn how open source compliance management systems should be structured and implemented to be most effective. Take the course for free over at LF Training and get a badge to mark your completion.

Take the course:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/06/07/lfc-194-available



--

Thanks & Regards,
Balakrishna

1 - 20 of 4672