From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of MASATO ENDO <masato_endo@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:19
To: main@... <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] ISO publication imminent

The best news of 2020!!
Thanks, everyone in the community!!
Thanks, Shane-san!!

Masato ENDO

Re: ISO publication imminent

Nicole Pappler

Fantastic!

On 19. Nov 2020, at 10:11, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

OpenChain is now listed in the ISO database as:
ISO/IEC PRF 5230
https://www.iso.org/standard/81039.html

PRF means Proof of a new International Standard, and the next step is IS (International Standard).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Organization_for_Standardization

In other words, everything is done on their end, and hitting publish is all that remains.

Watch this space.

Re: ISO publication imminent

Catharina Maracke

Yay!!

Software Compliance Academy

Rechtsanwältin Dr. Catharina Maracke
Int. Mobile: +49-171-1764828
cmaracke@...
www.scompliance.com

On 19. Nov 2020, at 10:11, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

OpenChain is now listed in the ISO database as:
ISO/IEC PRF 5230
https://www.iso.org/standard/81039.html

PRF means Proof of a new International Standard, and the next step is IS (International Standard).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Organization_for_Standardization

In other words, everything is done on their end, and hitting publish is all that remains.

Watch this space.

Re: ISO publication imminent

MASATO ENDO

<andrew.katz=moorcrofts.com@lists.openchainproject.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 10:14:39 AM
To: main@lists.openchainproject.org <main@lists.openchainproject.org>

Excellent news! Well done everyone!

From: main@lists.openchainproject.org <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Date: Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 09:12
To: OpenChain Main <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Subject: [openchain] ISO publication imminent

Email: Andrew.Katz@moorcrofts.com

[...]

Shurjeel Tousif

Super!!

Moorcrofts LLP | Thames House, Mere Park, Marlow | SL7 1PB, Bucks, GB
Excellence

Registered in England & Wales OC 311818 Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please let us know. we store email addresses and the names of addressees to assist with future correspondence. Please be aware of the increase in fraud and cyber crime. any email that appears to come from Moorcrofts LLP which provides different bank details or indicates a change of our bank details is unlikely to be genuine. You should not act on any information contained in the email or reply to it. Instead please contact us immediately to check our account details '. If the disclaimer can't be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer message.

Moorcrofts LLP

[...]

OpenChain Education Work Group – Third Monday November 2020 – Full Recording

The full recording of our recent Education Work Group meeting is now available. Big news this time around as we lock down collaboration with LF Training to make a free online course (we get their stuff as CC-0!), how we will work, and our target release dates.
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2020/11/19/openchain-education-work-group-3

Re: Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

Andrew Katz

Excellent!

From: main@... <main@...>
Date: Tuesday, 17 November 2020 at 15:52
To: main@... <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Germany <germany-wg@...>, OpenChain UK <uk-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Second OpenChain UK Work Group Meeting Announced - September 30 from 2pm UK Time

Ha! Happens. 🙂 At least on the 3rd,  I can join. Count me in!

Director, Senior Advisor

Open Source - Blockchain

M: +41 794728437

in/gillesgravier  @gravax