Date

OpenChain Education Work Group Call #7 - Full Recording

OpenChain Education Work Group Call #7 - Full Recording
This was a short meeting discussing approaches to building the online course:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2021/02/11/openchain-education-work-group-call-7-full-recording

OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar - Mon, 2021-02-15 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar

When: Monday, 15 February 2021, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@... 00818040358083

Description: This is part of the bi-weekly OpenChain Webinar series. Every two weeks we have international speakers covering a wide range of topics related to practical open source compliance challenges, solutions and considerations. You can learn more about this series here: https://www.openchainproject.org/webinars-interviews

Join Our Zoom Meeting

One Tap Telephone (no screensharing)

  • +358 9 4245 1488,,9990120120# Finland
  • +33 7 5678 4048,,9990120120# France
  • +49 69 7104 9922,,9990120120# Germany
  • +852 5808 6088,,9990120120# Hong Kong
  • +39 069 480 6488,,9990120120# Italy
  • +353 6 163 9031,,9990120120# Ireland
  • +81 524 564 439,,9990120120# Japan
  • +82 2 6105 4111,,9990120120# Korea
  • +34 917 873 431,,9990120120# Spain
  • +46 850 539 728,,9990120120# Sweden
  • +41 43 210 71 08,,9990120120# Switzerland
  • +44 330 088 5830,,9990120120# UK
  • +16699006833,,9990120120# US (San Jose)
  • +12532158782,,9990120120# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abeUqy3kYQ
Not all countries have available numbers.

After dialing the local number enter 9990120120#

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting - Mon, 2021-02-08 10:00pm-11:00pm #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting

When: Monday, 8 February 2021, 10:00pm to 11:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom

View Event

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

Re: Global Work Team Call Today (Second Monday) - 22:00 Pacific (PST) Tuesday: 06:00 London (GMT) 07:00 Berlin (CET) 13:00 Beijing / Taipei (CST) 14:00 Seoul / Tokyo (KST / JST)

Reminder: our global world team call takes place in one hour.

I plan to run over what the new OpenChain online course will look like to get things started.

On Feb 8, 2021, at 23:16, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Dear All

A reminder that our regular Global Work Team Call is today (Second Monday) - 22:00 Pacific (PST) Tuesday: 06:00 London (GMT) 07:00 Berlin (CET) 13:00 Beijing / Taipei (CST) 14:00 Seoul / Tokyo (KST / JST)

This is our new time schedule, so please ensure you do not have a legacy invite in your calandar.

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

Please note: as per adjusted LF policy, to prevent Zoom bombing we request that people sign in to Zoom while entering our meeting. There are no other restrictions on joining.

e: scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org

LG Announces Conformance To OpenChain 2.1 (ISO/IEC 5230)

Today the OpenChain Project announced LG Electronic’s conformance to OpenChain 2.1 (ISO/IEC 5230), the International Standard for open source license compliance. Learn more:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/02/08/lg-openchain-iso-5230

“LG Electronics has long been a leader in open source process management as well as an early adopter of the OpenChain specification,” said I.P. Park, CTO of LG Electronics. “Our alignment with ISO 5230 underlines and reinforces this important commitment and serves to illustrate how this international standard supports organizations across the consumer electronics industry.”

Hitachi Announces ISO 5230 Conformance

Hitachi announces conformance to OpenChain 2.1 (ISO/IEC 5230), the International Standard for open source license compliance. Learn more:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/02/08/hitachi-iso-5230-conformance

“Hitachi is proud to announce our conformance to OpenChain Specification v2.1, ISO/IEC 5230 International Standard,” says Ryo Kawai, Director of OSS Solution Center, Hitachi, Ltd. “The scope of the open source compliance program under this certification is System & Service Business of Hitachi, Ltd. Hitachi encourages every participant of supply chain to adopt OpenChain and ISO/IEC 5230 so we together strengthen the trust in the supply chain. Hitachi has been a platinum member of the OpenChain Project since 2017 and actively participated in the activities. We are delighted to work with the incredible team of the OpenChain Project.”

[...]

Updated Event: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Fourth Monday Call #cal-invite

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Fourth Monday Call

When:
Monday, 22 February 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the fourth Monday

Where:
Zoom - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )
Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

Updated Event: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting #cal-invite

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting

When:
Monday, 8 February 2021
10:00pm to 11:00pm
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the second Monday

Where:
Zoom

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

Re: Microsoft Announces Conformance To OpenChain 2.1 (ISO/IEC 5230)

Rajeev O Gupta

Congratulations David!

Warm regards,
Rajeev Gupta
Reliance Jio
Jio IP Lead
+91-8451067977

Von: <main@...> im Auftrag von "Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org" <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Antworten an: "main@..." <main@...>
Datum: Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021 um 07:53
An: "main@..." <main@...>

There are more announcements to come 👏

On Feb 3, 2021, at 14:20, Gilles Gravier via lists.openchainproject.org <gilles.gravier=wipro.com@...> wrote:

Excellent news! I'd love if there was a presentation on this. Microsoft definitely puts a landmark!

Regards,

<Outlook-k35ioeqn.gif>

Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Advisor