Date

Cancelled Event: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar #cal-cancelled

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, 15 February 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the third Monday

Where:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@... 00818040358083

This is part of the bi-weekly OpenChain Webinar series. Every two weeks we have international speakers covering a wide range of topics related to practical open source compliance challenges, solutions and considerations. You can learn more about this series here: https://www.openchainproject.org/webinars-interviews

Join Our Zoom Meeting

One Tap Telephone (no screensharing)

  • +358 9 4245 1488,,9990120120# Finland
  • +33 7 5678 4048,,9990120120# France
  • +49 69 7104 9922,,9990120120# Germany
  • +852 5808 6088,,9990120120# Hong Kong
  • +39 069 480 6488,,9990120120# Italy
  • +353 6 163 9031,,9990120120# Ireland
  • +81 524 564 439,,9990120120# Japan
  • +82 2 6105 4111,,9990120120# Korea
  • +34 917 873 431,,9990120120# Spain
  • +46 850 539 728,,9990120120# Sweden
  • +41 43 210 71 08,,9990120120# Switzerland
  • +44 330 088 5830,,9990120120# UK
  • +16699006833,,9990120120# US (San Jose)
  • +12532158782,,9990120120# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abeUqy3kYQ
Not all countries have available numbers.

After dialing the local number enter 9990120120#

OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar - Mon, 2021-04-19 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar

When: Monday, 19 April 2021, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@... 00818040358083

Description: This is part of the bi-weekly OpenChain Webinar series. Every two weeks we have international speakers covering a wide range of topics related to practical open source compliance challenges, solutions and considerations. You can learn more about this series here: https://www.openchainproject.org/webinars-interviews

Join Our Zoom Meeting

One Tap Telephone (no screensharing)

  • +358 9 4245 1488,,9990120120# Finland
  • +33 7 5678 4048,,9990120120# France
  • +49 69 7104 9922,,9990120120# Germany
  • +852 5808 6088,,9990120120# Hong Kong
  • +39 069 480 6488,,9990120120# Italy
  • +353 6 163 9031,,9990120120# Ireland
  • +81 524 564 439,,9990120120# Japan
  • +82 2 6105 4111,,9990120120# Korea
  • +34 917 873 431,,9990120120# Spain
  • +46 850 539 728,,9990120120# Sweden
  • +41 43 210 71 08,,9990120120# Switzerland
  • +44 330 088 5830,,9990120120# UK
  • +16699006833,,9990120120# US (San Jose)
  • +12532158782,,9990120120# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abeUqy3kYQ
Not all countries have available numbers.

After dialing the local number enter 9990120120#

Re: Our supplier education pack is out!

I am delighted you feel this way! We are also getting great feedback in places like Twitter.

Feedback and suggestions for future improvements always welcome. Let’s take this far and wide!

On Apr 14, 2021, at 20:53, Pascal Oberndörfer <pascal.oberndoerfer@telefonica.com> wrote:

An: OpenChain Main <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Betreff: [openchain] Our supplier education pack is out!

One zip file, one click…and your suppliers have all the information they need to
get started with OpenChain. Download it here:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Reference-
Material/raw/master/OpenChain-ISO-5230-Supplier-Education-
Pack/OpenChain%20ISO%205230%20Supplier%20Education%20Pack.zip
Shane, all,

Thank you very, very much for the supplier education pack!

I have been waiting for this for years, literally.

This will be – in my very humble opinion – tremendously useful in promoting open source compliance in our supply chains.

Again, thank you very much!

Best regards,
Pascal

--
Dr. Pascal Oberndörfer | Telefónica Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
Syndikusrechtsanwalt | Senior Legal Counsel

Georg-Brauchle-Ring 50, 80992 München
T +49 (0)89 2442 26415 | F +49 (0)89 2442 1448
pascal.oberndoerfer@telefonica.com | www.telefonica.de

Bitte finden Sie hier die handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben: www.telefonica.de/pflichtangaben

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario, puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição

Webinar #21 – OpenChain as an Inclusive Community

Check out our latest webinar, an interactive discussion on OpenChain, our community, and what we can do in the future to increase our positive contribution to everyone working in the field:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/04/14/openchain-webinar-21

New article about OpenChain: The International Standard for open source compliance has been embraced by industry...

This is from our friends at Moorcrofts:
Since ISO/IEC 5230:2020 was published by the International Standards Organisation in December 2020, which formalised OpenChain as an international standard, we’re delighted at how the new standard has been received by our clients and the industry at wide.

Re: Our supplier education pack is out!

Pascal Oberndörfer

pascal.oberndoerfer@... | www.telefonica.de

[...]

Re: Supplier Education Pack (one email solution) - Final Comments

Nope, I concur. I’ll be releasing the pack today. Appreciate if you have further suggestions for marketing this ☺️

On Apr 13, 2021, at 14:51, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

For our call today ☺️

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Date: April 8, 2021 20:10:09 JST
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@...>, OpenChain India <india-wg@...>, OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@...>, OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@...>, OpenChain Education <education@...>
Subject: Supplier Education Pack (one email solution) - Final Comments

Hi everyone!

We are nearly ready with the supplier education pack. It consists of four files. The idea is that customer companies send these to suppliers to get them started on their OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance voyage. Final call for cross-check and comments. Let’s try and get this out next week.

<OpenChain - The Strategic Picture.pptx>
<OpenChain - How It Works.pptx>
<supplier-leaflet-en.pdf>
<openchain-reference-training-slides-for-ISO-5230-en.pptx>

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting - Tue, 2021-04-13 6:00am-7:00am #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting

When: Tuesday, 13 April 2021, 6:00am to 7:00am, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Zoom

View Event

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

Re: Action Requested: Last Call for OpenChain Q1 Survey

For our call today ☺️

On Apr 1, 2021, at 3:32, Jennifer McGinnis <jmcginnis@...> wrote:

If you have not already, please take a moment and fill out the OpenChain Q1 Survey, available here: https://forms.gle/hdqQWcXcigBYL3E86

This is the key way we collect feedback to help improve our support of ISO 5230 and our broader ecosystem.

It only takes ten minutes at most to complete, and we will be winding up response collection in the next few days!

We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Thank you,

Jenni

--
Jenni McGinnis
Projects Coordinator | The Linux Foundation

From: Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Date: April 8, 2021 20:10:09 JST
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Japan <japan-wg@...>, OpenChain India <india-wg@...>, OpenChain Korea <korea-wg@...>, OpenChain Taiwan <taiwan-wg@...>, OpenChain Education <education@...>

Hi everyone!

We are nearly ready with the supplier education pack. It consists of four files. The idea is that customer companies send these to suppliers to get them started on their OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance voyage. Final call for cross-check and comments. Let’s try and get this out next week.

Updated Event: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting #cal-invite

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting

When:
Tuesday, 13 April 2021
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC+00:00) UTC
Repeats: Monthly on the second Tuesday

Where:
Zoom

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting - Mon, 2021-04-12 10:00pm-11:00pm #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Second Monday Meeting

When: Monday, 12 April 2021, 10:00pm to 11:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom

View Event

[...]

Update on our online course!

LF Training are getting there. Final feedback expected in the next couple of days.

It looks like we will be promoting our free online course very soon.

Latest OpenChain Newsletter now available

Jennifer McGinnis <jmcginnis@...>

Computermind is the Latest Organization to Announce OpenChain ISO 5230 Conformance

Computermind has announced an OpenChain ISO 5230 conformant program. Computermind supports the development of control systems, business department solutions and advanced technology. Their primary use of open source is focused on AI development.
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/04/06/computermind-conformance

Re: OpenChain is on Slack

On Apr 6, 2021, at 15:56, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

The OpenChain Project has been on Slack for a while but with relatively low visibility. As an outcome of a recent global work team meeting we decided to change that. You can join us for interactive discussions right here:
https://openchainproject.slack.com/
All welcome, all the time!

OpenChain is on Slack

The OpenChain Project has been on Slack for a while but with relatively low visibility. As an outcome of a recent global work team meeting we decided to change that. You can join us for interactive discussions right here:
https://openchainproject.slack.com/
All welcome, all the time!

481 - 500 of 4399