Date

Re: Global work team call at 14:00 UTC 2021-04-26 (Today)

Steve Kilbane

Hi Shane,

I'm confused how this calendar is supposed to work. Don't the meetings in this calendar all say to refer to the mailing lists for actual dial-in info?

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: 26 April 2021 14:02
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Global work team call at 14:00 UTC 2021-04-26 (Today)

[External]

Our call takes place in around one hour.

Reminder: if you have any lingering OpenChain meeting invitations in your calendar, please delete them and add our global calendar instead. It will ensure you track all our events accurately:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4*40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=utc__;JQ!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!tQhDgxTbyoksVAaInFjQIqSfOpiHFw0bqcUiTB44NdSIWzJX7Ap7EysqsGDWa99vrwqA$

And it is in iCal format here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4*40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics__;JQ!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!tQhDgxTbyoksVAaInFjQIqSfOpiHFw0bqcUiTB44NdSIWzJX7Ap7EysqsGDWa15oamxs$

On Apr 26, 2021, at 18:23, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

A reminder for all:

Global work team call at 14:00 UTC 2021-04-26 (Today)
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=N
zVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09__;!!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!tQhDgxTbyoksVAaInFjQIq
SfOpiHFw0bqcUiTB44NdSIWzJX7Ap7EysqsGDWa1_JUuLE$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://meetings.hubspot.com/scoughlan__;!
!A3Ni8CS0y2Y!tQhDgxTbyoksVAaInFjQIqSfOpiHFw0bqcUiTB44NdSIWzJX7Ap7Eysqs
GDWazCKHMFz$

OpenChain Global Work Group Call 2020-04-13 - Full Recording

OpenChain Tooling Work Group Meeting #33 - Full Recording

[...]

Re: [openchain-automotive-work-group] Weekend Reading: Complying With Evolving Automotive Safety Standards - featuring OpenChain ISO 5230

Chris Wood <cvw01@...>

Shane
Great article and reminder that we can't become complacent in this rapidly evolving technological environment. Integration of security (vulnerability and malware) scanning by suppliers producing software products that contain open-source software need to begin exploring SAST and DAST tools in their pipelines to help ensure that the recipient is receiving both Licensing and security assurances with each distribution.

I look forward to continued evolution of the OpenChain work and areas of influence across industry(s) and sectors.

Regards
Chris

On Friday, April 23, 2021, 05:26:33 AM CDT, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

"An in-depth knowledge of the evolving standards landscape is a first step for automakers and their suppliers; there are many new standards that automotive suppliers and OEMs need to keep in mind.”

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Fourth Monday Call - Mon, 2021-04-26 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Fourth Monday Call

When: Monday, 26 April 2021, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )
Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

OpenChain Webinar #22: Linux License Clean-Up Disorder Dispelled + ISO 5230 in the Context of Security

Weekend Reading: State of Open: The UK in 2021, Open UK Report - featuring OpenChain ISO 5230

"The UK is a centre of excellence in open source software; open source software contributes £billions to the UK economy; and the UK is one of the biggest contributors to open source software in the world."
http://openuk.uk/stateofopen/

Weekend Reading: Complying With Evolving Automotive Safety Standards - featuring OpenChain ISO 5230

"An in-depth knowledge of the evolving standards landscape is a first step for automakers and their suppliers; there are many new standards that automotive suppliers and OEMs need to keep in mind.”
https://www.wardsauto.com/vehicles/complying-evolving-automotive-safety-standards

Weekend Reading: The Japanese Ministry of Trade (METI) on Open Source - OpenChain features prominently

The Japanese Ministry of Trade (METI) has released a series of case studies on open source. OpenChain has significant coverage in this material, underlying our growing momentum as the Industry Standard for open source license compliance:
https://www.meti.go.jp/press/2021/04/20210421001/20210421001.html
(Japanese language)

OpenChain Global Work Teams - Fourth Monday Call - Mon, 2021-04-26 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@lists.openchainproject.org Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: OpenChain Global Work Teams - Fourth Monday Call

When: Monday, 26 April 2021, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Zoom - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@...

Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )
Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

First Public Meeting: OpenChain Telco Work Group Meeting - 2021-05-06 @ 07:00 Pacific / 14:00 UTC / 22:00 CST

Dear all

We will host the first public meeting of the OpenChain Telco Work Group on the 6th of May at 07:00 Pacific / 14:00 UTC / 22:00 CST. All interested parties from telecommunications and related fields are invited to attend. We will be discussing how ISO 5230 fits into this sphere, how it interrelated with other standards, and what information or specific support is necessary for the Telco sector. The meeting will be chaired by Jimmy Ahlberg from Ericsson.

= Dial in Details - Also in our Global Calendar =

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120

Passcode: 123456

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,9990120120#,,,,*123456# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,9990120120#,,,,*123456# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120

Passcode: 123456

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kW7exlfu

Correction: OpenChain China + OpenAtom Event – 2021-04-23

OMG, my head. It is not 2020. It is 2021. The meeting takes place 2021-04-23

On Apr 22, 2021, at 19:37, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

The OpenChain China Work Group will host an event in collaboration with OpenAtom on the 23rd of April. We will have one case study from Taiwan and one case study from Japan, as well as local market discussion. Everyone is welcome to join. Details are below.

会议时间:2021/04/23 10:00-18:00 (GMT+08:00) 中国标准时间 – 北京
点击链接入会,或添加至会议列表:
https://meeting.tencent.com/s/733MLd6DfqjF
会议 ID:890 179 092
会议密码:123456
手机一键拨号入会
+8675536550000,,890179092#
(中国大陆)
+85230018898,,,2,890179092#
(中国香港)
根据您的位置拨号
+8675536550000
(中国大陆)
+85230018898
(中国香港)

OpenChain China + OpenAtom Event – 2020-04-23

The OpenChain China Work Group will host an event in collaboration with OpenAtom on the 23rd of April. We will have one case study from Taiwan and one case study from Japan, as well as local market discussion. Everyone is welcome to join. Details are below.

会议时间:2021/04/23 10:00-18:00 (GMT+08:00) 中国标准时间 – 北京
点击链接入会,或添加至会议列表:
https://meeting.tencent.com/s/733MLd6DfqjF
会议 ID:890 179 092
会议密码:123456
手机一键拨号入会
+8675536550000,,890179092#
(中国大陆)
+85230018898,,,2,890179092#
(中国香港)
根据您的位置拨号
+8675536550000
(中国大陆)
+85230018898
(中国香港)

Keitaro Announces ISO 5230 Conformance

Keitaro has announced conformance with the International Standard for open source license compliance, OpenChain ISO 5230. Keitaro is an open-source solutions provider, committed to the values of openness.
“We are extremely proud to announce that Keitaro adopted the ISO 5230.” said Marko Bocevski, owner of Keitaro. “Since our start, we have been delivering open-source solutions and are committed to contributing to the open-source community. As a result, achieving and maintaining intellectual property management is essential for our company and the supply chain. The adoption of OpenChain ISO 5230 at Keitaro will significantly enhance our potential to provide more reliable and consistent solutions to our customers.”

https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2021/04/22/keitaro-announces-iso-5230-conformance

Re: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar at 14:00 UTC Today

Greetings all! Our webinar starts in ten minutes. Look forward to seeing you there.

On Apr 19, 2021, at 15:18, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

Our regular bi-weekly webinar takes place at 14:00 UTC.

We have two speakers on two important topics:
Andreas Kotulla from Bitsea on Linux license clean-up disorder dispelled
Reza Alavi from Wipro on OpenChain ISO 5230 in the Context of Security

OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar at 14:00 UTC Today

• Join Zoom Meeting ( https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09 )

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120
Password: 123456

One Tap Telephone (no screensharing)

• +358 9 4245 1488,,9990120120# Finland

• +33 7 5678 4048,,9990120120# France

• +49 69 7104 9922,,9990120120# Germany

• +852 5808 6088,,9990120120# Hong Kong

• +39 069 480 6488,,9990120120# Italy

• +353 6 163 9031,,9990120120# Ireland

• +81 524 564 439,,9990120120# Japan

• +82 2 6105 4111,,9990120120# Korea

• +34 917 873 431,,9990120120# Spain

• +46 850 539 728,,9990120120# Sweden

• +41 43 210 71 08,,9990120120# Switzerland

• +44 330 088 5830,,9990120120# UK

• +16699006833,,9990120120# US (San Jose)

• +12532158782,,9990120120# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abeUqy3kYQ
Not all countries have available numbers.

After dialing the local number enter 9990120120#

ACTION REQUIRED: Please remove old calendar invitations and add the OpenChain global calendar

IMPORTANT: OpenChain Global Calendar - Please Subscribe

Since we launched the global calendar for March it has proven to be an exceptionally useful tool. However, some of our community members still have old event invitations lingering in their calendars. Please delete them. With timezone changes for summer time and so on, those invitations are no longer accurate.

Instead, it is *highly* recommended to take a moment to add the global calendar. It will allow you to track all our events and to join any event at your discretion without registration or additional searching. The global calendar removes all the confusion of calendar invites.

The OpenChain Global Calendar is one click to join from this page:
https://www.openchainproject.org/community
Click “+ Google Calendar” to add this calendar to your computer/phone/tablet.

You can also access this calendar through this link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=utc

And it is in iCal format here:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_08seb6095ofjtfr5fjb5tabgl4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

As you can see from the attached image, we have an incredibly busy schedule this month alone, providing support across all aspects of using ISO 5230 in all geographies. Times displayed in UTC for our global audience in this image.

[...]

Re: Cancelled Event: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar #cal-cancelled

This is a clean up operation.

On Apr 19, 2021, at 15:13, main@... Calendar <noreply@...> wrote:

Cancelled: OpenChain Bi-Weekly Webinar

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, 15 February 2021
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the third Monday

Where:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Organizer: Shane Coughlan scoughlan@... 00818040358083

This is part of the bi-weekly OpenChain Webinar series. Every two weeks we have international speakers covering a wide range of topics related to practical open source compliance challenges, solutions and considerations. You can learn more about this series here: https://www.openchainproject.org/webinars-interviews

Join Our Zoom Meeting

[...]

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>

901 - 920 of 4839