Date

Reminder: Next week's Bi-Weekly Webinar will be replaced by a special Educational Work Team activity

Jennifer McGinnis <jmcginnis@...>

Hello OpenChain,

This is a reminder for next week's activity/call.  We would truly appreciate your help and attendance if you have some time (06:00 UTC on Tuesday 5-4-2021).

Balakrishna is going to walk the education team through a special review for our new LF Training online course. We need a little group work to push it over the line for release:

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

Jenni

--
Jenni McGinnis
Projects Coordinator | The Linux Foundation

Re: First Public Meeting: OpenChain Telco Work Group Meeting - 2021-05-06 @ 07:00 Pacific / 14:00 UTC / 22:00 CST

Dr. Rajiv Iyer

I wish to attend as well.

On Thu, 22 Apr, 2021, 4:34 PM Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Dear all

We will host the first public meeting of the OpenChain Telco Work Group on the 6th of May at 07:00 Pacific / 14:00 UTC / 22:00 CST. All interested parties from telecommunications and related fields are invited to attend. We will be discussing how ISO 5230 fits into this sphere, how it interrelated with other standards, and what information or specific support is necessary for the Telco sector. The meeting will be chaired by Jimmy Ahlberg from Ericsson.

= Dial in Details - Also in our Global Calendar =

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9990120120?pwd=NzVCaFE2L1RRRFZaSkk0dm8xdlplUT09

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120

Passcode: 123456

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,9990120120#,,,,*123456# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,9990120120#,,,,*123456# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 999 012 0120