Date

What is an SBOM?

A little blog I wrote on the topic of software bill of materials.
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/blog/what-is-an-sbom/

Re: Education editing at the mini-summit

Kurzmann Marcel (IOC/PDL3) <Marcel.Kurzmann@...>

Hi Mark,
Sorry, maybe I missed this in the yesterdays meeting:
Is there already a workspace (Github, Google, ...) with the material that was shown and discussed yesterday for the "security usage reference document" that can be accessed?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Marcel Kurzmann

Project Delivery Immenstaad (IOC/PDL3)
Bosch.IO GmbH | Ziegelei 7 | 88090 Immenstaad | GERMANY | www.bosch.io
Tel. +49 7545 202-279 | Mobil +49 172 1499942 | Telefax +49 7545 202-301 | Marcel.Kurzmann@bosch.io

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yvonne Reckling