From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of JerryTan via lists.openchainproject.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 8:36 AM
To: main@...
Subject: Re: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

+1 for the existing logo.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 8:57 AM 冯涛 via lists.openchainproject.org <kris.feng=oppo.com@...> wrote:

I vote for the old one.

Br,

/Kris

发件人: main@... <main@...> 代表 Nicole Pappler via lists.openchainproject.org
发送时间: 2021719 21:49
收件人: main@...

Also voting for keeping the old one.

Am 19.07.21 um 15:45 schrieb Carlo Piana:

I vote no change.

==============
Avv. Carlo Piana (*)

Array
Via Borgonuovo 7
20121 Milan - Italy
phone +39 02 8718 6019
https://array.eu | email: piana@... | PEC: (certified email) carlo.piana@...

gpg/pgp public key: https://law.piana.eu/gpg

Fingerprint 9046 9688 5465 DDF8 D712 4A7C 7F30 CB15 4580 F067

Array is an array

Who's Who Legal 2011-21 (Information Technology)

(*) Ordine degli Avvocati di Milano, ammesso al patrocinio in Cassazione

From: <main@...> on behalf of "Jay Choi via lists.openchainproject.org" <jay.choi=uber.com@...>
Date: Monday, July 19, 2021 at 10:16 AM
To: "main@..." <main@...>

Hi Shane,

I also like the original better.

Thanks,

Jay

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 9:58 AM Christopher Wood <cvw01@...> wrote:

Shane et al

I like the original better

Regards

Chris

On Jul 19, 2021, at 10:10 AM, Jan Thielscher <jan.thielscher@...> wrote:

The current feels much rounder, sort of more comfortable, than the combination of circles & square.

I also would want to stay with the current.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / kind regards
Jan Thielscher

T: +49 69 153 22 77 55
F: +49 69 153 22 77 51

Am 19.07.2021 um 16:55 schrieb McCoy Smith via lists.openchainproject.org <mccoy=lexpan.law@...>:

Agreed.

发件人:Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
收件人:OpenChain Main <main@...>
时 间:2021-07-19 21:36:39
主 题:[openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Here is our existing logo:
And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

Re: Antwort: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Missing nothing, just seeing if people prefer a different type of label for products/services. However, it appears our first logo is the best in all eyes :)

On Jul 19, 2021, at 23:01, Martin Yagi <martin.yagi@...> wrote:

Dear Shane,

The existing logo is ‘obviously’ better in my opinion……so what has caused this suggestion to change (what are we all missing)?

Best regards,

Martin Yagi
Intellectual Property Manager|

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@...>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@...>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Gesendet von: main@...

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

First Light Fusion Ltd.
p: 01865 807 670
a: Unit 10, Oxford Industrial Park, Mead Road, Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1QU

This email and any attachments are confidential. Find more legal information here.

Von: "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@...>
An: "OpenChain Main" <main@...>
Datum: 19.07.2021 15:36
Gesendet von: main@...

Here is our existing logo:

And here is a proposed alternative
:

Which do you prefer?

First Light Fusion Ltd.
   p: 01865 807 670
   a: Unit 10, Oxford Industrial Park, Mead Road, Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1QU

This email and any attachments are confidential. Find more legal information here.

FINAL NOTE: OpenChain Third Monday Webinar - 2021-06-21 - 14:00 UTC / 07:00 PST / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST / 19:30 IST / 22:00 CST / 23:00 KST / 23:00 JST: SBOM Challenges in Unstructured Projects + Case Study: Readiness Assessment for OpenChain ISO 5230

In case you missed it in the text of the previous note, our Zoom room has changed:
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799

See a lot of you in a couple of minutes. :)

941 - 960 of 5035