Date

Re: [specification] [openchain] OpenChain Global Work Team Call - 2021-07-26 - 14:00 UTC / 07:00 PST / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST / 19:30 IST / 22:00 CST / 23:00 KST / 23:00 JST

Awesome! Thanks Mark!

Everyone, we start in 30 minutes.

Don’t forget: we have a new dial in link here:

On Jul 26, 2021, at 22:24, Mark Gisi <mark.gisi@...> wrote:

The current draft of the Security Assurance Reference Guide can be found here:

    https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/SecurityAssuranceGuide/tree/main/Guide

best,

Mark Gisi
Director, Open Source Program Office

Empowering Customers to Prosper using Open Source

(510) 749-2016

From: <main@...> on behalf of " via lists.openchainproject.org" <kris.feng=oppo.com@...>
Reply to: "main@..." <main@...>
Date: Tuesday, 20 July 2021 at 01:57
To: "main@..." <main@...>
答复: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

I vote for the old one.

Br,

/Kris

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wassertrüdingen Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ansbach, HRB 7127
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Andreas Bärwald
http://www.PAPPSTARpromotion.de

OPPO

件及其附件含有OPPO公司的保密信息,限于件指明的收件人使用(包含个人及群)。禁止任何人在未的情况下以任何形式使用。如果您收了本件,立即以件通知件人并除本件及其附件。

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from OPPO, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

Re: 答复: [openchain] Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Andrew K

I prefer the old one too.

SZ Lin (林上智) <shangjyh.lin@...>

[...]

Koki Hama

I like new one!

Kouki Hama

Toshiba corp

Re: Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Yaniv Ozerzon

I also vote for the existing logo.

Re: Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Shinsuke Kato

+1 for the Existing logo

Best Regards,

Shinsuke Kato

Re: Vote on our OpenChain ISO 5230 conformance logo - change or no change?

Aravind, B N

Vote for existing logo.

Best regards,
Aravind B N