From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of Ana Jimenez Santamaria via lists.openchainproject.org <ana=todogroup.org@...>
Sent: Monday 27 June 2022 14:10
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: [openchain] [Help Needed] The status of OSPOs 2022 research study

CAUTION:This email is received from an external domain. Open the hyperlink(s) & attachment(s) with caution.
.

Hi everyone,

At TODO we are launching the 5th OSPO Survey to study the status of open source programs or similar open source initiatives among different organizations (including enterprises, governments, academics) across the globe.

In order to ensure a large and diverse sample size to provide quality insights for the OSPO community, we would really appreciate it if you could save some minutes to take this survey and share it with your open source contacts to reach out to as many people as possible ➡️ https://www.research.net/r/RFR6ZPG

Thank you so much!

Best
Ana

--
Ana Jiménez Santamaría

Senior Project Manager at TODO Group (#OSPO)

💬 Languages: English, Español, 日本語
🙋 Pronouns: she/her
🕐 Timezone: CET / CEST

Download the latest study on the Evolution of The Open Source Program Office. Includes an OSPO maturity model, practical implementation from noted OSPO programs across regions and sectors, and a set of archetypes.

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

Internal to Wipro

OpenChain Security Draft Spec - Security Best Practice Modeling

Asking for feedback on a recent note. Does your organization have a similar approach?

For the Vulnerabilities reporting some organizations have an established Security defects data visibility policy in conjunction with an automated internal alert system. These incorporate e2e processes to seek vulnerabilities information from both external sources (such as NVD - https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln) as well as internal vulnerabilities detection / analysis mechanisms. These are then fed back to the Product Development process via a continuous feedback loop that can serve as a sample model.

Re: [Help Needed] The status of OSPOs 2022 research study

Ana Jimenez Santamaria

Thank you so much!

Best
Ana

El mié., 29 jun. 2022 0:58, JerryTan <zhongyi.tan@...> escribió:
hi, ana,
already finished the OSPO survey。

On Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 8:10 PM Ana Jimenez Santamaria <ana@...> wrote:
[...]

OpenChain Korea Work Group Meeting #14 – Recordings

The recordings from the recent Korea Work Group Meeting #14 are now available on their local website. Check them out here:
https://openchain-project.github.io/OpenChain-KWG/meeting/14th/

You will find material covering the global project activities, local activities, SFC vs Vizio analysis and an overview from FOSSID.

You can subscribe to the Korea Work Group mailing list here and keep up with all their activities:
https://lists.openchainproject.org/g/korea-wg

Re: [Help Needed] The status of OSPOs 2022 research study

JerryTan

[...]

OpenChain Webinar #44 - Heather Meeker and FOSSDA: a nascent oral history of the free and open source movement - Today (27th June) @ 14:00 UTC

OpenChain Webinar #44 - Heather Meeker and FOSSDA: a nascent oral history of the free and open source movement

Today, 14:00 UTC 27th June

Our 44th webinar will - as usual - be held in the OpenChain Project Zoom room:
https://zoom.us/j/4377592799

This time we have some oral history of open source compiled by Heather Meeker.

Check your timezone:
PDT United States Pacific UTC-07:00
UTC Coordinated Universal Time UTC
CET Central European Time UTC+01:00
IST India Standard Time UTC+05:30
CST China Standard Time UTC+08:00
KST Korea Standard Time UTC+09:00
JST Japan Standard Time UTC+09:00

Compare timezones:
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Join via one tap mobile:
+86 10 8783 3177,,4377592799# Mainland China
+33 1 8699 5831,,4377592799# France
+49 69 7104 9922,,4377592799# Germany
+81 524 564 439,,4377592799# Japan
+82 2 3143 9612,,4377592799# Korea
+91 80 71 279 440,,4377592799# India
+886 (2) 7741 7473,,4377592799# Taiwan
+44 330 088 5830,,4377592799# UK
+13017158592,,4377592799# USA

Find your local country number:
https://zoom.us/u/awFnORNiA

IMPORTANT: OpenChain meeting schedules - Reset of whole schedule coming July 1st

After receiving some feedback, our calendar issues will be resolved in the following way:

(a) after our regular bi-weekly webinar today (Monday 27th), our calendar will be cleared for the rest of the week.

(b) you are asked to remove all OpenChain calendar invites from your schedules.

(c) July 1st new invites will be sent out for all events.

+1 and a similar approach seemed to work well last time. Best,
Dave
From: Gilles Gravier
I like the idea of "delete all and resend". What you can do is maybe fix a date for the "great resend"... So that everybody can ensure they've cleaned up their calendar before...

OpenChain is a community support of OSPOCon @ Open Source Summit Europe (September 13th and 16th in Dublin, Ireland)

The OpenChain Project is delighted to collaborate with our sister project, TODO Group, around OSPOCon at Open Source Summit Europe.

More Details:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2022/06/26/ospocon-eu-2022

Re: [japan-wg] OpenChain meeting schedules - we have an orphaned invite issue again

Dave Marr

+1 and a similar approach seemed to work well last time.  Best,
Dave

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

I like the idea of "delete all and resend". What you can do is maybe fix a date for the "great resend"... So that everybody can ensure they've cleaned up their calendar before...

With my best regards,

Gilles Gravier
Director, Senior Strategy Advisor
Open Source Program Office