Date

Re: IMPORTANT: OpenChain Mini-Summit: Education - 2022-07-21 06:00 UTC

Divya Mohan

I actually had the same issue as well with my Google Calendar which is why I was one of the people who dialed in. I'm not sure why it didn't get updated.

Regards,
Divya

On Tue, 19 Jul, 2022, 12:20 pm Shane Coughlan, <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Let’s see if other people had the same issue.

If we have a few people with it, I’ll ask Sean to reach out to LF Technical to seek a solution that ensures updated to events are not lost in Outlook. 👍

> On Jul 19, 2022, at 15:48, Steve Kilbane <stephen.kilbane@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Shane,
>
> I'm using Outlook. But it's entirely possible that it was my fault - I was out-of-office all last week, so I processed a whole ton of email upon my return, and I might have zapped the wrong one.
>
> steve

Re: OpenChain website updates

Thanks Oliver! Well noted.

Sean, are you ok to take the update cycle on this?

On Jul 18, 2022, at 18:14, Oliver Fendt <oliver.fendt@...> wrote:

Hi,

I took a brief look at the website, my points are:

image001.png

Klicking on Specification and Conformance guides, leads to

image004.png

Klicking on “Online Certification Questionnaire, leads to https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/Online-Self-Certification-Web-App/blob/master/LICENSE/

And klicking on Reference Material, leads to https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

Besides the “sorry” I would have expected to find there the documents and not the licenses.

To be honest I do have problems to find the specification and the link to the ISO document. I think that is “the” asset and it should be reachable very easily. I feel somehow fludded with tons of “show cases” but not pointed to the essential thing – The specification.

Ciao

Oliver