Date   

Re: Updated Invitation: OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month) @ Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:55am - 9:20am (Michael Dolan)

Dave Marr
 

All, please note this meeting is showing at the wrong time.  Sorry for the confusion.
 
The meeting begins at 9:55am PT (Pacific Time) on Friday.  You should already have a calendar invite from Kelly Williams as a placeholder for that correct time.
 
The dial in for the meeting will be using the usual UberConference URL as contained below.
 
Hope to see folks in the room or online.  We will have the Etherpad going, and displayed in the room for real-time edits.
 
Dave
 
-----Original Appointment-----

From: Michael Dolan [mailto:mdolan@...]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 7:27 AM
To: 'Michael Dolan'; zoe.rose@...; sami.atabani@...; mccoy.smith@...; angela_ziegenhorn@...; shane@...; hook@...; amanda.brock@...; mike.nesheiwat@...; mishi@...; andrew.wilson@...; openchain@...; berrendo@...; vondavid@...; ibrahim.h@...; ziegenhorn@...; Hutchison, Jim; mark.radcliffe@...
Subject: [OpenChain] Updated Invitation: OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month) @ Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:55am - 9:20am (Michael Dolan)
When: Friday, February 20, 2015 6:55 AM-9:20 AM America/New_York.
Where: Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan
 
 
This event has been changed.
OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month)
Audio portion:
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan
For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan
 
 
When         Changed: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:55am – 9:20am Eastern Time        
Where         Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan (map)        
Calendar         Michael Dolan        
Who
                Michael Dolan - organizer        
        zoe.rose@...        
        sami.atabani@...        
        mccoy.smith@...        
        angela_ziegenhorn@...        
        shane@...        
        hook@...        
        amanda.brock@...        
        mike.nesheiwat@...        
        mishi@...        
        andrew.wilson@...        
        openchain@...        
        berrendo@...        
        vondavid@...        
        ibrahim.h@...        
        ziegenhorn@...        
        hutch@...        
        mark.radcliffe@...        
 
       
Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »
Invitation from Google Calendar
You are receiving this courtesy email at the account openchain@... because you are an attendee of this event.
To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.
<< File: invite.ics >>  << File: ATT00001.txt >>
 


Updated Invitation: OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month) @ Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:55pm - 3:20pm (Michael Dolan)

mdolan@linuxfoundation.org <mdolan@...>
 

This event has been changed.

OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month)

Audio portion:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

When
Changed: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:55pm – 3:20pm Eastern Time
Where
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan (map)
Calendar
Michael Dolan
Who
Michael Dolan - organizer
zoe.rose@...
sami.atabani@...
mccoy.smith@...
angela_ziegenhorn@...
shane@...
hook@...
amanda.brock@...
mike.nesheiwat@...
mishi@...
andrew.wilson@...
openchain@...
berrendo@...
vondavid@...
ibrahim.h@...
ziegenhorn@...
hutch@...
mark.radcliffe@...

Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account openchain@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.


Re: Updated Invitation: OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month) @ Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:55am - 9:20am (Michael Dolan)

Dave Marr
 

Please ignore that last email, I guess it was stuck in my outbox.  Thanks to everyone who was able to join!  We're making progress.

Dave

On Feb 23, 2015, at 6:15 AM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

All, please note this meeting is showing at the wrong time.  Sorry for the confusion.
 
The meeting begins at 9:55am PT (Pacific Time) on Friday.  You should already have a calendar invite from Kelly Williams as a placeholder for that correct time.
 
The dial in for the meeting will be using the usual UberConference URL as contained below.
 
Hope to see folks in the room or online.  We will have the Etherpad going, and displayed in the room for real-time edits.
 
Dave
 
-----Original Appointment-----
From: Michael Dolan [mailto:mdolan@...]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 7:27 AM
To: 'Michael Dolan'; zoe.rose@...; sami.atabani@...; mccoy.smith@...; angela_ziegenhorn@...; shane@...; hook@...; amanda.brock@...; mike.nesheiwat@...; mishi@...; andrew.wilson@...; openchain@...; berrendo@...; vondavid@...; ibrahim.h@...; ziegenhorn@...; Hutchison, Jim; mark.radcliffe@...
Subject: [OpenChain] Updated Invitation: OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month) @ Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:55am - 9:20am (Michael Dolan)
When: Friday, February 20, 2015 6:55 AM-9:20 AM America/New_York.
Where: Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan
 
 
This event has been changed.
OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month)
Audio portion:
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan
For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access
Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan
 
 
When         Changed: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:55am – 9:20am Eastern Time        
Where         Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan (map)        
Calendar         Michael Dolan        
Who
                Michael Dolan - organizer        
        zoe.rose@...        
        sami.atabani@...        
        mccoy.smith@...        
        angela_ziegenhorn@...        
        shane@...        
        hook@...        
        amanda.brock@...        
        mike.nesheiwat@...        
        mishi@...        
        andrew.wilson@...        
        openchain@...        
        berrendo@...        
        vondavid@...        
        ibrahim.h@...        
        ziegenhorn@...        
        hutch@...        
        mark.radcliffe@...        
 
       
Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »
Invitation from Google Calendar
You are receiving this courtesy email at the account openchain@... because you are an attendee of this event.
To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.
<< File: invite.ics >>  << File: ATT00001.txt >>
 
_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain


OpenChain agenda

Kelly Williams
 

Hi Everyone,

 

Here’s the agenda for tomorrow.  The meeting starts at 8am PT, 11am ET, 3pm UTC, 5pm CEST.

 

 

  • Compliance Reference Model - continue on Etherpad

 

Phone bridge info:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

 

Regards,

Kelly

 


Re: OpenChain agenda

Dave Marr
 

Hi, given the prior discussions and to help make the decision on the contribution model, for tomorrow can we put it to a vote?  If any folks are unable to attend tomorrow, please feel free to provide your preference to Kelly cc’d. 

 

Option A:  CC0 1.0 Universal

Option B:  CC BY 4.0

 

Note that for Option B, we had the discussion to make the attribution process simpler by using a designation that doesn’t list each entity individually, e.g., “Linux Foundation and contributors”.  For Option A, that complexity does not exist because attribution is not required.

 

If there is a preference to come to resolution a different way, please chime in. 

 

Thanks,

Dave

 

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 11:26 AM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda

 

Hi Everyone,

 

Here’s the agenda for tomorrow.  The meeting starts at 8am PT, 11am ET, 3pm UTC, 5pm CEST.

 

 

  • Compliance Reference Model - continue on Etherpad

 

Phone bridge info:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

 

Regards,

Kelly

 


Re: OpenChain agenda

Kelly Williams
 

Hi Everyone,

 

Thank you for your time yesterday.  The meeting minutes are posted on the wiki https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/openchain/start?&#meeting-materials.

 

Please continue to comment/edit on the Etherpad http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/openchain re: Compliance Reference Model.

 

Thanks,

Kelly

 

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 11:26 AM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda

 

Hi Everyone,

 

Here’s the agenda for tomorrow.  The meeting starts at 8am PT, 11am ET, 3pm UTC, 5pm CEST.

 

 

  • Compliance Reference Model - continue on Etherpad

 

Phone bridge info:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

 

Regards,

Kelly

 


Next Tues 3/17

Dave Marr
 

Hi, several folks are unable to join this coming Tuesday, including Qualcomm folks due to an urgent matter.  If folks wish to proceed without us (we left off at SP 3.2, ready to discuss the criteria for “FOSS Compliance is Managed”), that would be terrific.  On the other hand if folks wish to cancel the next meeting, we can all pick up on SP 3.2 at our following meeting on 4/7. 

 

Preferences very welcome.  Thanks.


Re: Next Tues 3/17

Dennis Clark
 

Hi Folks, 

I would prefer to cancel the meeting on 3/17 and pick up on SP 3.2 at the meeting on 4/7.  

Regards,
Dennis Clark
nexB inc.


On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi, several folks are unable to join this coming Tuesday, including Qualcomm folks due to an urgent matter.  If folks wish to proceed without us (we left off at SP 3.2, ready to discuss the criteria for “FOSS Compliance is Managed”), that would be terrific.  On the other hand if folks wish to cancel the next meeting, we can all pick up on SP 3.2 at our following meeting on 4/7. 

 

Preferences very welcome.  Thanks.


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain



Re: Next Tues 3/17

Kelly Williams
 

Thanks, Dennis. 

 

All,

We will go ahead and cancel Tuesday’s meeting and proceed with SP 3.2 on 4/7.

 

Thanks,

Kelly

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Dennis Clark
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:48 PM
To: Marr, David
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] Next Tues 3/17

 

Hi Folks, 

 

I would prefer to cancel the meeting on 3/17 and pick up on SP 3.2 at the meeting on 4/7.  

 

Regards,

Dennis Clark

nexB inc.

 

 

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi, several folks are unable to join this coming Tuesday, including Qualcomm folks due to an urgent matter.  If folks wish to proceed without us (we left off at SP 3.2, ready to discuss the criteria for “FOSS Compliance is Managed”), that would be terrific.  On the other hand if folks wish to cancel the next meeting, we can all pick up on SP 3.2 at our following meeting on 4/7. 

 

Preferences very welcome.  Thanks.


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

 


Re: Next Tues 3/17

Joseph Potvin
 

agreed

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks, Dennis. 

 

All,

We will go ahead and cancel Tuesday’s meeting and proceed with SP 3.2 on 4/7.

 

Thanks,

Kelly

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Dennis Clark
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:48 PM
To: Marr, David
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] Next Tues 3/17

 

Hi Folks, 

 

I would prefer to cancel the meeting on 3/17 and pick up on SP 3.2 at the meeting on 4/7.  

 

Regards,

Dennis Clark

nexB inc.

 

 

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi, several folks are unable to join this coming Tuesday, including Qualcomm folks due to an urgent matter.  If folks wish to proceed without us (we left off at SP 3.2, ready to discuss the criteria for “FOSS Compliance is Managed”), that would be terrific.  On the other hand if folks wish to cancel the next meeting, we can all pick up on SP 3.2 at our following meeting on 4/7. 

 

Preferences very welcome.  Thanks.


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

 


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain




--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@...
Mobile: 819-593-5983


Re: Next Tues 3/17

Sami Atabani
 

This is good for me too given I am on training most of the morning then meetings for most of the afternoon my time…

 

Thanks

 

Sami

 

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Joseph Potvin
Sent: 16 March 2015 09:25
To: Williams, Kelly
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] Next Tues 3/17

 

agreed

 

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks, Dennis. 

 

All,

We will go ahead and cancel Tuesday’s meeting and proceed with SP 3.2 on 4/7.

 

Thanks,

Kelly

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Dennis Clark
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:48 PM
To: Marr, David
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] Next Tues 3/17

 

Hi Folks, 

 

I would prefer to cancel the meeting on 3/17 and pick up on SP 3.2 at the meeting on 4/7.  

 

Regards,

Dennis Clark

nexB inc.

 

 

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi, several folks are unable to join this coming Tuesday, including Qualcomm folks due to an urgent matter.  If folks wish to proceed without us (we left off at SP 3.2, ready to discuss the criteria for “FOSS Compliance is Managed”), that would be terrific.  On the other hand if folks wish to cancel the next meeting, we can all pick up on SP 3.2 at our following meeting on 4/7. 

 

Preferences very welcome.  Thanks.


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain

 


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain




--

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@...
Mobile: 819-593-5983


-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782


Canceled Event: OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month) @ Tue Mar 17, 2015 11am - 12pm (Michael Dolan)

mdolan@linuxfoundation.org <mdolan@...>
 

This event has been canceled and removed from your calendar.

OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month)

Audio portion:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

When
Tue Mar 17, 2015 11am – 12pm Eastern Time
Where
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan (map)
Calendar
Michael Dolan
Who
Michael Dolan - organizer
berrendo@...
Scott Nicholas
mike.nesheiwat@...
zoe.rose@...
mark.radcliffe@...
openchain@...
hook@...
ibrahim.h@...
amanda.brock@...
angela_ziegenhorn@...
sami.atabani@...
ziegenhorn@...
vondavid@...
hutch@...
mccoy.smith@...
andrew.wilson@...
mishi@...
shane@...

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account openchain@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.


OpenChain Logo and Poll

Mike Dolan <mdolan@...>
 

OpenChain Working Group participants,

At the last working group meeting I offered to have our creative services team here at the Linux Foundation put together some logo ideas for the group to consider based on Qualcomm’s proposal. I’d like to thank David and his team as a starting point and all of you for the concept ideas that have been discussed in our various calls. Craig Ross from our LF team added a few options and we now have 5 concepts for the broader group to pick from. We’d like to setup an open vote for you to pick your preferred logos using a rank order model to determine the most popular one. 

Please find attached a PDF containing 5 logo concepts for your collective review and selection. To facilitate selection of the final logo candidate, we have put together a Condorcet internet poll, which you can locate here: 
 
http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/vote.pl?id=E_ae8f79ffe792e357&akey=b846cb46ea5b2d74
 
The voting options within this poll ("Concept 1," "Concept 2," etc.) correspond to the logo concepts in the attached file. You can see the corresponding labels “Concept 1”, etc in the upper left corner of the PDF pages.

I would also like to introduce Scott Nicholas to the working group members. Scott recently joined my team here at the Linux Foundation to assist with collaborative projects and legal programs. Scott will be working with me on OpenChain going forward.  While you are always welcome to reach out to me, please also free to contact Scott (snicholas@...) if you need assistance with any OpenChain matter.

Thank you in advance for your input on these logo candidates. If you have any issues voting, just let Scott or I know.

Regards,

Mike Dolan

---
Mike Dolan
Sr. Director of Strategic Programs, The Linux Foundation
Office: +1.330.460.3250   Cell: +1.440.552.5322  Skype: michaelkdolan
Email / Google Talk: mdolan@...
---


Re: OpenChain Logo and Poll

Joseph Potvin
 

Mike.,

For and of these can selection include the intention to suggest some tweaks after voting? For example, 1 and 2 could use a bit of variation to keep them from resembling the Olympic logo.

BTW, taking a minute to look around, I came across this interesting antique "real" open chain
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oldbicycles/3053370786/
...so for example options 1, 2 and 3 could potentially borrow that idea.

Joseph


On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Mike Dolan <mdolan@...> wrote:
OpenChain Working Group participants,

At the last working group meeting I offered to have our creative services team here at the Linux Foundation put together some logo ideas for the group to consider based on Qualcomm’s proposal. I’d like to thank David and his team as a starting point and all of you for the concept ideas that have been discussed in our various calls. Craig Ross from our LF team added a few options and we now have 5 concepts for the broader group to pick from. We’d like to setup an open vote for you to pick your preferred logos using a rank order model to determine the most popular one. 

Please find attached a PDF containing 5 logo concepts for your collective review and selection. To facilitate selection of the final logo candidate, we have put together a Condorcet internet poll, which you can locate here: 
 
http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/vote.pl?id=E_ae8f79ffe792e357&akey=b846cb46ea5b2d74
 
The voting options within this poll ("Concept 1," "Concept 2," etc.) correspond to the logo concepts in the attached file. You can see the corresponding labels “Concept 1”, etc in the upper left corner of the PDF pages.

I would also like to introduce Scott Nicholas to the working group members. Scott recently joined my team here at the Linux Foundation to assist with collaborative projects and legal programs. Scott will be working with me on OpenChain going forward.  While you are always welcome to reach out to me, please also free to contact Scott (snicholas@...) if you need assistance with any OpenChain matter.

Thank you in advance for your input on these logo candidates. If you have any issues voting, just let Scott or I know.

Regards,

Mike Dolan

---
Mike Dolan
Sr. Director of Strategic Programs, The Linux Foundation
Office: +1.330.460.3250   Cell: +1.440.552.5322  Skype: michaelkdolan
Email / Google Talk: mdolan@...
---


_______________________________________________
OpenChain mailing list
OpenChain@...
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain




--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@...
Mobile: 819-593-5983


New time for OpenChain

Kelly Williams
 

Kelly Williams invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "New time for OpenChain."
Hi there,
 
Kelly Williams (kellyw@...) invites you to participate in the Doodle poll "New time for OpenChain."
Kelly Williams says:
Hello,

I would like to get feedback to determine if a new time would work better for the group. Currently, the meetings are scheduled on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 8 am PT. Please provide me with your feedback by April 10th.

Thanks,
Kelly
Participate now
What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Kelly Williams to find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about how Doodle works.
You have received this e-mail because "Kelly Williams" has invited you to participate in the Doodle poll "New time for OpenChain."
Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich


OpenChain meeting agenda 4/7

Kelly Williams
 

Hi Everyone,

 

Here’s the agenda for the meeting tomorrow at 8am PT, 11am ET, 3pm UTC, 5pm CEST.

 

 

Phone bridge info:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

 

Let me know if you have any additional proposed topics.

 

Regards,

Kelly

 

 

 


FW: Doodle: Link for poll "New time for OpenChain"

Kelly Williams
 

Reminder to provide feedback by Fri, 4/10. Thanks, Kelly

-----Original Message-----
From: Doodle [mailto:mailer@doodle.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 12:50 PM
To: Williams, Kelly
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "New time for OpenChain"

Hi Kelly Williams,

You have initiated a poll "New time for OpenChain" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/g3bi9ysm6xvvz742

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.

(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

- Your Doodle Team

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich


OpenChain meeting agenda 4/21

Kelly Williams
 

Hi Everyone,

 

Here’s the agenda for the meeting tomorrow at 8am PT, 11am ET, 3pm UTC, 5pm CEST.

 

       Update from ELN

       New poll time results

       Continue on Etherpad – G4: “How” (Team Discussion)

 

Phone bridge info:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

 

Let me know if you have any additional proposed topics.

 

Regards,

Kelly

 

 

 


Updated Invitation: OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month) @ Monthly from 11am to 12pm on the third Tuesday from Tue Sep 16, 2014 to Tue Dec 19, 2017 except Tue Mar 17 11am (mdolan@linuxfoundation.org)

mdolan@linuxfoundation.org <mdolan@...>
 

This event has been changed.

OpenChain Working Group (First and Third Tuesday each month)

Audio portion:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

When
Changed: Monthly from 11am to 12pm on the third Tuesday from Tue Sep 16, 2014 to Tue Dec 19, 2017 except Tue Mar 17 11am Eastern Time
Where
Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326 UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan (map)
Calendar
mdolan@...
Who
Michael Dolan - organizer
openchain@...
mccoy.smith@...
hook@...
andrew.wilson@...
berrendo@...
shane@...
mark.radcliffe@...
ziegenhorn@...
hutch@...
angela_ziegenhorn@...
sami.atabani@...
zoe.rose@...
amanda.brock@...
vondavid@...
ibrahim.h@...
mishi@...
mike.nesheiwat@...
Scott Nicholas

Going?   All events in this series:   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account openchain@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.


Re: OpenChain meeting agenda 4/21

Kelly Williams
 

Agenda presentation attached.

 

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 4:29 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain meeting agenda 4/21

 

Hi Everyone,

 

Here’s the agenda for the meeting tomorrow at 8am PT, 11am ET, 3pm UTC, 5pm CEST.

 

       Update from ELN

       New poll time results

       Continue on Etherpad – G4: “How” (Team Discussion)

 

Phone bridge info:

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL: http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions:
http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan

 

Let me know if you have any additional proposed topics.

 

Regards,

Kelly

 

 

 

121 - 140 of 4248