Date

REMINDER: Automation Case Study: TERN and Containers today (27th) at 14:00 UTC / 07:00 PST / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST / 19:30 IST / 22:00 CST / 23:00 KST / 23:00 JST

A reminder that we go live in one hour. The event will be recorded but attending the live session is recommended.

On Oct 27, 2021, at 12:21, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

OpenChain Automation Case Study: TERN and Containers today (27th) at 14:00 UTC / 07:00 PST / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST / 19:30 IST / 22:00 CST / 23:00 KST / 23:00 JST.

This is part of our on-going global case study regarding automation ease-of-use and effectiveness demonstrated via a new global GUI and deep-dives on specific tools used.

No registration required.

Automation Case Study: TERN and Containers today (27th) at 14:00 UTC / 07:00 PST / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST / 19:30 IST / 22:00 CST / 23:00 KST / 23:00 JST

OpenChain Automation Case Study: TERN and Containers today (27th) at 14:00 UTC / 07:00 PST / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CEST / 19:30 IST / 22:00 CST / 23:00 KST / 23:00 JST.

This is part of our on-going global case study regarding automation ease-of-use and effectiveness demonstrated via a new global GUI and deep-dives on specific tools used.

No registration required.

Re: [education] Community call to action: website review

Great stuff! 👍

Thank you 😊

On Oct 27, 2021, at 2:14, Trent Allgood <trentallgood@...> wrote:

Only positive feedback from me, I had a hard time finding the standard and some of the resources in the old website, now it's easy to find.

Great work!

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 10:25 PM Balakrishna Mukundraj via lists.openchainproject.org <balakrishna.mukundraj=in.bosch.com@...> wrote:

The update looks cool 😊

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Mukundaraj Balakrishna

Information co-ordination (RBEI/ECA5)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +91 80 6657-5938 | Mobile +91-96207-91838 | Fax +91 80 6617-0711 | Balakrishna.Mukundraj@...

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork