Date

Re: Resetting the OpenChain calendars for 2022

Correction:

To make room for everyone’s holiday schedule, our Bi-Weekly Webinars the 20th of December and the 4th of January are cancelled, along with our Bi-Weekly Work Group call on the 27th of December. We resume our meetings and our webinars from the 11th of January.

🤦‍♂️🙇

On Dec 17, 2021, at 12:11, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

The OpenChain Project has had a tremendous 2021. Our local and global events have been both focused and relentless, pushing the boundaries on the largest corpus of compliance information, the largest automation case study and the largest compliance community in the world.

As we enter 2022 it is time to catch our breath. There are two ways this will happen.

(1) To make room for everyone’s holiday schedule, our Bi-Weekly on the 20th of December and the 4th of January are cancelled, along with our Bi-Weekly Work Group call on the 27th of December. We resume our meetings and our webinars from the 11th of January.

(2) We are rebooting our calendar. After five years of intense activity and multiple mail clients, people are finding orphans. Please delete ALL meetings related to OpenChain in your calendar. Anything after the Korean Work Group meeting on the 20th of December is invalid. You will get an updated calendar starting 4th of January.

I am looking forward to the new year, where we will be doing a lot to drive the industry forward both refreshed and with fully accurate scheduling :)

[...]

Re: [india-wg] The First OpenChain Online Training With Individual Certification Is Available

Balakrishna Mukundaraj

Thank you all for contributions and execution for the successful completion and launch of the course. 😊

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Mukundaraj Balakrishna

Information co-ordination (RBEI/ECA5)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +91 80 6657-5938 | Mobile +91-96207-91838 | Fax +91 80 6617-0711 | Balakrishna.Mukundraj@...

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork