Date

Re: [openchain-automotive-work-group] REMINDER: Resetting the OpenChain calendars for 2022

Christopher Wood

Hi Shane
Thanks for all your work this year. Looking forward to a productive 2022. Will be looking for the new calendars.
Chris

On Dec 23, 2021, at 2:27 AM, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

All our events are done. Our calendar and invites will be rebooted in January. Please check you do not have any orphan calendar items. Delete everything 🙂

==

The OpenChain Project has had a tremendous 2021. Our local and global events have been both focused and relentless, pushing the boundaries on the largest corpus of compliance information, the largest automation case study and the largest compliance community in the world.

As we enter 2022 it is time to catch our breath. There are two ways this will happen.

(1) To make room for everyone’s holiday schedule, our Bi-Weekly Webinars on the 20th of December and the 4th of January are cancelled, along with our Bi-Weekly Work Group call on the 27th of December. We resume our meetings and our webinars from the 11th of January.

(2) We are rebooting our calendar. After five years of intense activity and multiple mail clients, people are finding orphans. Please delete ALL meetings related to OpenChain in your calendar. Anything after the Korean Work Group meeting on the 20th of December is invalid. You will get an updated calendar starting 4th of January.

I am looking forward to the new year, where we will be doing a lot to drive the industry forward both refreshed and with fully accurate scheduling :)

Re: REMINDER: Resetting the OpenChain calendars for 2022

Sebastian Crane

Dear all,

All our events are done. Our calendar and invites will be rebooted
in January. Please check you do not have any orphan calendar
items. Delete everything 🙂 ... I am looking forward to the new
year, where we will be doing a lot to drive the industry forward
both refreshed and with fully accurate scheduling :)
Shane, thank you for organising all the wonderful OpenChain events in
2021! The regular talks have been especially enjoyable for me, so I
hope that there will be a similar programme for 2022! ;)

Best wishes and wishing you a happy Christmas,

Sebastian

[...]

Heads up to OpenChain tech travelers: Omicron at Least Doubles Risk of Getting Infected on a Plane

Re: OpenChain Webinar #34 – The TODO Group

Ana Jimenez <ana@...>

Thanks, Shane!

Just in case someone needs them, here are the slides from the presentation.

Looking forward to see the TODO group working more closely with the OpenChain community and enhance OSPO adoption with OpenChain expertise 🤗

Best
Ana

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 9:42 AM Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:
Our 34th webinar features Ana from the TODO Group digging into why Open Source Program Offices are useful, how TODO Group supports setting up and running these offices, and what is coming in the future.

Check it out here:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2021/12/09/webinar-34

Thanks Ana! Great presentation.

ACTION REQUIRED: OpenChain Participation Certificates

Recently the Linux Foundation has been recognizing the amazing contributions of our community through digital certificates. For example, if you have been a speaker at an event, you will have received one.

The OpenChain Project is going to do the same. As we enter 2022, OpenChain is prepare digital certificates to show what you have been doing in our community, and to show our appreciation.

We would like you to take a moment to fill out the form here with an overview of who you are, what work groups you are part of, and how long you have been in our community:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AsXJVqby5kpnkTHvJmDpwpuZE2kP

Please help us recognize you with an official OpenChain certificate :)

Catch Up: Automation Case Study #6 – Digging Further Into The Supply Chain

For those of you who missed it first time around, the sixth part of our global case study on automation provides a full summary and gives you context for framing the utility of automation when talking to the CxO level:
https://www.openchainproject.org/automation/2021/12/09/automation-case-study-6

The Open Compliance Summit 2021 Awards

The Open Compliance Summit had an excellent collection of speakers and participants for 2021. Continuing our tradition of recognizing some of the work done throughout the previous 12 months, we announced the following awards. Everyone here has contributed to making open source compliance faster, easier and more effective, and they have done a lot to make sure great compliance is available for every company of any size around the world.

We also awarded David Marr (Qualcomm) with a special award to recognize his exceptional and transformative contribution to our field. Thank you Dave. Without you, we would never have created OpenChain ISO/IEC 5230 and we would never have built this amazing community.

Lifetime Achievement
• David Marr

National Champion
• Kris Feng
• Gao Kun
• Sami Atabani

Exceptional Contributor
• Balakrishna Mukundaraj
• Ayumi Watanabe
• Gary O’Neall
• Maximilian Huber

Community Driver
• Hiroyuki Fukuchi
• Kiyoshi Owada
• Andrew Katz
• Haksung Jang
• Oliver Fendt

The Steady Hand
• David Rudin
• Kate Stewart
• Michael Dolan
• Masato Endo
• Marcel Kurzmann

The New Guard
• Helio Chissini de Castro
• Jimmy Ahlberg
• Prasad Iyer
• Jari Koivisto
• Soim Kim
• Mary Mattran

Learn More and See The Awards Being Announced:
https://www.openchainproject.org/featured/2021/12/20/the-open-compliance-summit-2021-awards

Re: Resetting the OpenChain calendars for 2022

Correction:

To make room for everyone’s holiday schedule, our Bi-Weekly Webinars the 20th of December and the 4th of January are cancelled, along with our Bi-Weekly Work Group call on the 27th of December. We resume our meetings and our webinars from the 11th of January.

🤦‍♂️🙇

On Dec 17, 2021, at 12:11, Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...> wrote:

The OpenChain Project has had a tremendous 2021. Our local and global events have been both focused and relentless, pushing the boundaries on the largest corpus of compliance information, the largest automation case study and the largest compliance community in the world.

As we enter 2022 it is time to catch our breath. There are two ways this will happen.

(1) To make room for everyone’s holiday schedule, our Bi-Weekly on the 20th of December and the 4th of January are cancelled, along with our Bi-Weekly Work Group call on the 27th of December. We resume our meetings and our webinars from the 11th of January.

[...]

Re: [india-wg] The First OpenChain Online Training With Individual Certification Is Available

Balakrishna Mukundaraj

Thank you all for contributions and execution for the successful completion and launch of the course. 😊

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Mukundaraj Balakrishna

Information co-ordination (RBEI/ECA5)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 10 60 50 | 70049 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +91 80 6657-5938 | Mobile +91-96207-91838 | Fax +91 80 6617-0711 | Balakrishna.Mukundraj@...

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork